MAR Hotell Hilton, Malmö
For the 7th consecutive year SwedenBIO hosts its Life Science Investment Day Scandinavia on the 27th of March in Malmö, Sweden. This annual event has been highly appreciated, providing an efficient meeting and networking platform for investors interested in meeting the Scandinavian life science community. Here companies, investors and decision makers connect and explore potential collaborations. The Scandinavian region is well known for its strong life science sector with innovative and leading global companies.
The event will be followed by The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science, in Lund on March 28, arranged by Kemivärlden Biotech.
Follow us on twitter #LSID2012
- A full day meeting
- A main stage for keynote presentation, investor session, Partner presentations, panel discussion etc.
- Three or four parallel sessions mainly for company presentations
- An exhibition area in close vicinity of the conference rooms
- Prescheduled One-to-One meetings
- Time for networking
- SwedenBIO and Partners
- International investors
- International business partners
- Top Scandinavian Life Science companies
- Key public sector decision makers
For additional information, partnering opportunities and company presentations please contact:
Dr. Jonas Ekstrand, SwedenBIO
Tel: +46 (0)70 302 08 96
Registration will open on Dec 1 at http://www.swedenbio.se/Life-Science-Investment-Day-Scandinavia