For Immediate Release - It’s a museum, a restaurant, a soccer-themed gaming bar, all the fun you need ... rolled into one awesome party place. English Football Museum (EFM) serves you up a fresh experience, right in the heart of nightlife.
Located on level 2 by the main fountain area, dining at EFM offers you an unparalleled view of Clarke Quay, along with live bands and EPL screenings.
You could binge for hours over daily live streaming of EPL matches, or enjoy a good game of interactive foosball. No party rules, no dress codes, only fun at English Football Museum. If your tummy needs some serious refuelling, grab an Iced-Cold Beer and choose from EFM's signature pizza selections- generous topping choices of Char Siew, Roast Pork, Chilli Crab and more ~ crafted to suit your local taste bud!
Museum Feature Wall
Dive into a unique experience of dining within a museum set-up, and explore a rare collection of autographed memorabilia from your favourite soccer players across different eras, from the likes of Michael Owen ... to Lionel Messi. Definitely an instagram-worthy opportunity for the die-hard soccer fan in you.
Play Area & VIP Corner
A wide array of entertainment options are available at your fingertips, including darts, pool, foosball, FIFA and more while you await your food. Sponsored by Carlsberg and Chivas respectively, the Play Area & VIP Corner integrates well into the museum concept at EFM, showcasing Carlsberg’s historic partnership with Liverpool, and Manchester United’s long-time partnership with Chivas.
Signature Bar Bites
Huadiao Bicycle Kick Drumlets
- A heavenly mix of huadiao marinate, carefully infused into bite-sized drumlets. Finger lickin good.
- Savoury and crunchy, fries with a new asian twist. Served with your selection of house-made sauces (chilli crab, mentaiko, wasabi, salted egg, and more)
EFM Seafood Basket
- Calamari, juicy prawns, all the freshness of the ocean, coated with home-made batter, and served with a slice of lemon.
Speciality Pizzas (*Chef Recommended)
- Calamari and juicy prawns in a creamy coconut laksa base
- Your favourite Mala hotpot, in a new twist
- Chunky Otah melted into mozzarella and topped with ikan bilis EFM Cocktail blends
- If Singapore can be considered South-East Asia’s “Big Apple” we thought we’d translate that into a cocktail. A blend of Apple, Raspberry & Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. Not for the faint-of-heart.
Strawberry’s OJ Crush
- Who knew strawberry would take such an affectio to OJ! A favourite with the ladies, this vodka based cocktail shaken vigorously with contrasting sweet and sour flavours of strawberries, orange & lime, will leave the taste of “love-birds” on your tongue.
Closed Media Event (19th March Thursday, from 7pm till 9pm)
- Live band performance and free flow of food and drinks
Grand Opening Launch Party (21st March Saturday - private event from 6pm to 8pm, open to public from 8pm till 3am)
- Live band performance, and soccer giveaways
- Pre-Launch Specials till 20th March Friday (30% Off all menu items)