Image caption: Greetings from our Mynewsdesk follower, from Nara, Japan.
As 2013 comes to an end, team Asia would like to take the opportunity to thank all our clients and partners. With your kind support, Mynewsdesk achieved a few milestones this year. We would like to celebrate these key highlights with you.
- Together with Precious Communications, we launched our first Brands Media Engagement Survey. We found out what irks the journalists, and what gets stories into press. More than 70% of them wants more visuals, and also performs an online search the first thing when they start developing a story.
- Coca-Cola's digital chief announced his mission to "kill all press releases" last month, while presenting brand journalism project, The Journey. While we are not so sure about his endeavour, Coca-Cola's newsroom was ranked top 1 amongst 100 global brands in Mynewsdesk benchmark study - "What's the Story". How are the top 100 global brands using their newsrooms? Check out best practices from General Electric, H&M, Mastercard, Cisco.
- More language editions for Asia
Our developers have been working hard at improving the platform and meeting our clients' needs. Apart from Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia, Mynewsdesk now offer newsrooms in Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai!
- Mynewsdesk ddp launched in Germany to offer news distribution, branded content and content marketing.
- Last but not least, Mynewsdesk's Japan Division kickstarted partnership with Japan's first content marketing agency Marketing Engine
Like the words from U2 's Electrical Storm, "Let's see colours that have never been seen, Let's go to places no one else has been", we look forward to a fresh and exciting 2014 with you. Happy New Year to you!
//Ashlyn Julia, @MynewsdeskAsia