Are you a brave, open, web enthusiast with an interest in the world of communications and digital media?
Mynewsdesk is an innovative PR platform that helps companies worldwide to get the most out their branding and communications strategies. Today, over 25,000 companies use Mynewsdesk in their daily PR work. These include world-renowned brands such as Singapore Airlines, Ford, Google, L’Oreal, Lego, Universal Music Group, Canon and more. We have more than 100 employees based in offices across: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, UK and Singapore.
We are currently seeking a candidate to fill the role of Marketing Assistant (Internship).
At the Mynewsdesk Singapore office, you will be immersed in the world of modern public relations and digital media. Our aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and – most importantly – have fun in your daily work.
This role offers you excellent opportunities to exercise your creativity! During the internship, you will:
- Manage social media accounts
- Maintain and develop contacts and partnership with community, media and key influencers
- Report about events via media releases, articles, social media and other creative ways
- Provide events support on a ad-hoc basis
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. (A writing sample will be required later.)
- Familiar with social media channels like Twitter and Facebook
- Commit to at least 4 working days a week, for at least 3 months
- Design & Photography skills are not necessary, but it will be a plus.
Apply now, before someone snaps up this role! Send your CV to: email@example.com.