Mynewsdesk is an innovative PR platform that helps companies all over the world to get the most out of their PR activities. Today, over 25,000 companies use Mynewsdesk in their daily PR work. We have more than 100 employees based in offices across: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, UK and Singapore.
Mynewsdesk has its roots in Stockholm/Sweden and is a fast-growing international web technology company, serving the PR, marketing and communications sector. We work with some of the world’s largest brands, such as Ford, Google, L’Oreal, Lego, Universal Music Group, Canon, UNICEF, as well as many SMEs and start-ups.
Working at the Mynewsdesk Singapore office, you will be immersed in the world of modern PR and digital media. Our aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and – most importantly – have fun in your daily work.
As a key member of Mynewsdesk SG’s team, you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career in Sales and in a rapidly expanding company. We opened up our SG office last year and have a start-up mentality, which requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a “can-do” attitude and loads of energy to drive the growth of our SG business.
Your role will be to:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities
- Good understanding of building targeted lists and outbound emailing
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Create and manage weekly email campaigns
- Research, identify and qualify sales leads to support the growth of our SG customer base
- Control and understand the leads qualifying cycle through data in Salesforce
- Do outbound research to collect prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone, social media, email and networking events
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and creative team player
- High interest in social media and the digital PR sector
- Unafraid of new challenges
- Fluent English speaker; additional regional languages an advantage
- Show strong customer focus: Enter the customer’s world through listening and understanding, develop new business relationships by recognising and delivering on the customer’s needs.
- Prove personal effectiveness: Producing outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focusing on achieving positive results contributing to Mynewsdesk’s business success and exceeding expectations.
- Be a relationship builder: Build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. You should be an honest, transparent and trustworthy team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment with an uncapped earning potential based upon performance. If you are looking for a fast career development allowing you to be an integral part of a growing business, then apply for the position today!
Mynewsdesk employees are Web Enthusiasts, Brave Enablers, Pioneers with Open Minds -our four core values.
Does this profile sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you! Please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No third-party applications.
Read more about Mynewsdesk People http://people.mynewsdesk.com/
Find out more about our service: http://get.mynewsdesk.com/