It’s an exciting time to be a communicator.
Technology and audiences are pushing communicators to go further with their digital PR.
Storytelling, content strategy and brand newsrooms are key trends - or buzzwords - shaping PR and marketing today. As such, an effective online newsroom is no longer a nice-to-have, simply a must. So how are you doing?
Ambitious organisations looking to adopt the brand newsroom approach should join this event and discover:
- What the brand newsroom concept is
- Why successful organisations must work towards building a brand newsroom
- How to master the science of storytelling
- What an effective online newsroom looks like
Our expert panel will discuss the rise of organisations thinking and acting like newsrooms and share the practical steps all companies can take to build and make the most out of their online newsroom, placing it at the heart of their storytelling strategy.
If you haven't, sign up for free to join tonight's online event. (7pm, GMT +8)
- Robert Almqvist, Vice President, Northern Europe, Lewis PR
- Max Tatton-Brown, Founding Director, Augur
- Moderator: Mutesa Sithole, Content Marketing Manager, Mynewsdesk