NBAS warmly welcomes you to the inaugural Singapore Norway Innovation Conference (SNIC) on 5 March 2020!
– Continuous innovation is of critical importance for both established Norwegian businesses and start-ups, says Leonard Stornes, President of NBAS, who is hosting SNIC in partnership with the Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore and Innovation Norway.
This year’s edition of SNIC will focus on how different business sectors are impacted by this technological revolution. Through top notch keynotes and panel discussions, we aim to show the vast opportunities and challenges provided by digital transformation, with a specific focus on the maritime, fintech and health sectors.
– SNIC offers value for companies, founders and investors in Norway who are interested in exploring growth opportunities in Asia. At the same time, SNIC will present topics of importance and know-how which will benefit established businesses in Singapore, says Stornes.
The law firm Wikborg Rein is gold sponsor of the event.
- Opening address by NBAS, politicians from Singapore and Norway, and the Norwegian Embassy.
- Keynote speakers and panel discussions.
- Networking lunch served outside the SGX auditorium.
Further updates about the keynote speakers and panelists will follow shortly.
- $150 for members and $190 for non-members.
Early bird discount when tickets are purchased before 1 February:
$120 for members and $150 for non-members.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please register for the event here
Kindly note that there are limited seats available, registration is binding and payment non-refundable.
Proudly organised by:
In cooperation with: