Over 30,000 visitors anticipated to attend one of the largest anime conventions in Southeast Asia
Singapore – The C3 CharaExpo committee that comprises Bushiroad Inc., ASATSU-DK INC., SOTSU CO., LTD. and Amuse Entertainment Singapore Pte Ltd, has announced an impressive lineup of events and multiple guest appearances that will occur at the C3 CharaExpo 2016, to be held on 9-10 July 2016 at Hall 7 of the Singapore EXPO. The organisers are expecting to attract some 30,000 visitors to one of the largest anime conventions in the region.
C3 CharaExpo 2016 will feature leading names from the Japanese manga, anime, music, games and cosplay industry. Luminaries include illustrator Asuka Nishi (Shiyoko) and Na-Ga (Little Busters, Angel Beats); game designerSatoshi Nakamura (Weiss Schwarz and Cardfight!! Vanguard); voice talents such as Mark Ishii (Chrono Shindou in Cardfight!! Vanguard); Yui Makino (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle) and Sora Tokui (Nero Yuzurizaki, Nizo Yazawa) as well as musical talent such as marina; STARMARIE and The World Standard, who will make their debut appearance at the C3 CharaExpo.
Bushiroad Inc’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Takaaki Kidani would like the convention to accomplish two things: “Our goals for C3 Chara Expo 2016 are twofold; to ensure that fans get the best experience with the cream of Japanese anime talent from Bushiroad and our partners at Bandai Namco Entertainment, Doga Kobo and Nippon Animation as well as to create more opportunities and expand the reach between creators in Japan and our partners throughout region."
Highlights of C3 CharaExpo include
- Cos☆Stage: The highly anticipated stage returns this year and cosplay fans can compete to win an exclusive, all-expenses paid, invitation to the Cosplay Collection Night at Tokyo Game Show this year. Look out for more information on the C3 CharaExpo website soon.
- New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW): This year,Fans will be able to catch 12 superstars: Toru Yano, Hirooki Goto, Juice Robinson, David Finlay, Yoshi-Hashi, Kazuchika Okada, Gedo, Hiroshi Tanahasi, Togi Makabe, Tetsuya Naito, Bushi and EVIL in six matches that will be held over the two days.
- Card Game Tournament: Bushiroad’s annual tournament series, the Bushiroad Spring Fest, will feature a 600-seat card game area for both new and veteran players.
C3 CharaExpo 2016’s exhibition floor will be split into two zones.
- The Exhibition will feature popular series titles and exclusive merchandise from Aniplex, Arclight, Bandai Namco Entertainment, Bushiroad Inc., Good Smile Company, La Tendo, KADOKAWA, Otakutachi, SHOGAKUKAN ASIA Pte. Ltd, Sony Digital Entertainment, Animax Asia and ODEX.
- The Movie area will feature three free movies, which are The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History; Love Live! The School Idol Movie and Crayon Shin-chan: My Moving Story! Cactus Large Attack!
Ticket prices for a 1-day entrance fee to C3 CharaExpo 2016 will be priced at S$8 presale and S$10 on site. A 1-day entrance fee with attendance to the concert will be priced at S43. For more information about C3 CharaExpo 2016 visit http://www.chara-expo.com.
About C3 CharaExpo 2016
C3 CharaExpo2016 is a Japanese manga, anime, games and cosplay event that will be held on 9 and 10 July 2016 in Singapore EXPO Hall 7. This is the first major Japanese content-related event to be held in Singapore. C3 CharaExpo2016 aims to shine the spotlight on the people and team behind the scenes of these Japanese-related content. The event will feature prominent producers, manga artists, illustrators, cosplayers and more. Fans can look forward to meeting these special guests and learn more about their passion and work. Major Japanese anime, manga and game companies will also be participating in the event to showcase and offer event-exclusive exhibits and merchandise. For more information, visit http://www.chara-expo.com/.
Bushiroad Inc. is an entertainment company known for developing Cardfight!! Vanguard, Future Card Buddyfight, Weiss Schwarz, Luck & Logic and other card games, promotional items, smartphone applications around the world. For more information about C3 CharaExpo2016, please contact Bushiroad Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©bushiroad All rights reserved.
© New Japan Pro-Wrestling Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Pinpoint Public Relations is a boutique PR consultancy based in Singapore.
Our passion is positioning brands through public relations, corporate communications, promotions and publicity. We work with consumer brands, as well as business to business. We pinpoint your target audiences and figure out the best way to communicate with them. We are not limited in our communications efforts – we do what it takes to make you succeed.
Visit us at http://www,pinpointpr.sg