Evernote, one of the highly recommended
productivity app for Windows Phone, has just received a major update to version
With new features and redesigns such as a more user-friendly home screen to improved tag lists and stack support, Evernote for Windows offers the best productivity options in its class.
Redesigned Home Screen
- Quick access to note creation, search
- Account information by tapping on
username at the top of the screen.
- Long tap on any note, notebook or tag to
create a shortcut which will appear on the home screen.
- Shortcuts sync across platforms.
- Tag List is more compact, so that you
can see more tags per screen.
- Jump to tags by letter rather than
having to scroll.
Premium Feature: Document Search
- Indexes any attached Microsoft Word or
- Documents, spreadsheets and
presentations will show up in your search results.
- Visually group similar notebooks.
- In your notebook list, open and close
stacks by tapping on them.
- View all notes in a given stack with a
long tap on the stack name.
- Create and edit checkboxes.
- Check and uncheck existing checkboxes
when you’re in a note.
Evernote 3.0 for Windows works with Windows Phone 7.5 and 8. You can find out more details about the update on the Evernote Blog. In the meantime, don’t forget to give the new and exciting features for Windows a try by updating your app or downloading it from Windows Phone Store. Please contact me should you require more information.
Evernote is helping the world remember everything by building innovative products and services that allow individuals to capture, find and interact with their memories. Evernote apps are available on all major computer, web, mobile, and tablet platforms. For more information, please visit: http://www.evernote.com