Ascendas Partner Rewards Hits S$6 million Since Programme Inception
- Property agents received payout totalling S$1.03 million in 2014
- 330 property agents rewarded since 2005
- Singapore, 24 January 2014 – Leading business space solutions provider Ascendas Pte Ltd (“Ascendas”) today celebrated the 9th year of the Ascendas Partner Rewards (APR) Programme, an exclusive incentive scheme for property agents marketing Ascendas’ properties, with rewards to agents totalling over S$6 million since the Programme’s inception in 2005. In 2013, a total payout of S$1,030,263 was awarded to 69 property agents.
- 106 transactions were successfully completed for Ascendas group properties last year. Strong demand for business space over the years and higher visibility for the incentive programme also saw the total number of property agents participating increase from 347 in 2006 to more than 1,700 in 2013.
- The APR Programme provides cash rewards to property agents for successfully completed lease deals for Ascendas properties, over and above their standard commissions. Partner Points are awarded based on the average monthly rental of the transacted lease to participating property agents, and converted to cash rewards at pre-determined conversion rates. Properties in the APR Programme include science parks, business spaces, industrial, and logistics properties in Singapore.
- The winners for this year’s awards are:
Top Agency of the Year (for the highest points accumulated by its agents):
DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd
Top Agents of the Year (for the highest number of points by individuals):
• Ada Yip, Colliers International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
• Angela Tan, DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd
• Jeannie Yong, HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Most Active Agency of the Year (for the highest number of concluded lease transactions):
Corporate Visions Pte Ltd
- Mr Aylwin Tan, Chief Customer Solutions Officer for Ascendas, said: “Ascendas is delighted that the Ascendas Partner Rewards Programme has received strong participation and support from the market. We will continue to enhance the Programme to incentivise more agencies and property agents to participate. Ascendas values the relationship we have with our industry and agent partners. The rewards programme is our way of recognising the efforts put in by the property agents, who has directly helped in growing Ascendas’ business.”
- Ms Angela Tan, Executive Director from top agency of the year DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd, said: “We are delighted to have clinched the Top Agency of the Year Award. It is an honour to be selected from the field of highly capable real estate firms, and DTZ is pleased to be able to leverage on our strong global links to help drive better returns for our clients in the Asia-Pacific region. We look forward to continuing our longstanding and valuable relationship with Ascendas.”
- Ms Ada Yip, Manager from Colliers International (Singapore) Pte Ltd and top agent for the year 2013, said: “I would like to express my deepest appreciation to Ascendas for recognising me with the Top Agent of the Year Award. I am truly humbled and thrilled to receive this award for the second time; particularly because it endorsed the close partnership Colliers has with Ascendas over the years. Colliers is committed to accelerating success for our clients, and I look forward to nurturing and sustaining a mutually-beneficial working relationship with Ascendas.”
- Mr Ronn Chee, Director from Corporate Visions Pte Ltd, the most active agency of the year, said: “Ascendas’ generous incentives and commissions from the APR Programme motivated us to push for deals for Ascendas. More importantly, the marketing staffs from Ascendas always give us priority and treat us as equal partners.”
About Ascendas Group (www.ascendas.com)
Ascendas is Asia’s leading provider of business space solutions with more than 30 years of experience. Based in Singapore, Ascendas has built a strong regional presence and serves a global clientele of over 2,400 customers in 25 cities across 10 countries including Singapore, China, India, South Korea and Australia.
Ascendas specialises in masterplanning, developing, managing and marketing IT parks, industrial & logistics parks, business parks, science parks, hi-tech facilities, office and retail spaces. Leveraging on its track record and experience, Ascendas has introduced new business space concepts such as integrated communities and solutions which seamlessly combine high-quality business, lifestyle, retail and hospitality spaces to create conducive human-centric work-live-play-learn environments. Its flagship projects include the Singapore Science Park and Changi City at Changi Business Park in Singapore, International Tech Park Bangalore in India and Ascendas-Xinsu in Suzhou Industrial Park, China. Ascendas provides end-to-end real estate solutions, assisting companies across the entire real estate process.
In November 2002, Ascendas launched Singapore’s first business space trust, Ascendas Real Estate Investment Trust (A-REIT), and in August 2007, Ascendas India Trust (a-iTrust) was launched as the first listed Indian property trust. In July 2012, Ascendas listed Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST), which comprises a portfolio of quality hotels in Australia, China, Japan and Singapore. Besides managing listed real estate funds, Ascendas also manages a series of private funds with commercial and industrial assets across Asia.