Holiday inspired picture-snapping guests in the sky high Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco now have a chance to win the next USD450 “Picture Perfect” prize simply by submitting their photo that best captures the “Twinkle, Twinkle” theme in November and December.
San Francisco’s hills, Victorian homes, apartment and office buildings, landmarks – such as Coit Tower – cable cars and more will be covered with holiday lights, each providing inspiration for great photographs.
Guests can submit photos to MOSFOemail@example.com from 1 November to 31 December 2011. Photos must be taken from the Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco. A selection of photos will be posted in the hotel’s Photo Album on its Facebook page and the winning photograph will be picked by the hotel’s staff and announced on the hotel’s Facebook wall. The “Picture Perfect” prize is a two-night stay, with breakfast each morning and parking for one car for two nights and valued at USD750.
Often floating in the clouds, the hotel is located in the top 11 floors of the city’s third tallest building making it the perfect location to shoot panoramic photos of holiday lights outlining the dramatic cityscape, beloved landmarks, ever changing Bay, iconic bridges and beyond.
The theme changes regularly to reflect San Francisco’s seasons and Bay Area activities:
• Jan/Feb: Best Sunrise Shot
• Mar/Apr: Best Bridge Shot
• May/June: Best Boating Shot
• July/Aug: Best Fog Shot
• Sept/Oct: Best Sunset Shot
For reservations or more information, call 800 622 0404 or visit www.mandarinoriental.com/sanfrancisco
• Contest is open to those 18 years and older with the exception of all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group employees, vendors or partners.
• Only one entry per participant per day.
• Prize is non-transferable. It’s valid for one year from date of winning and based upon availability.
• Winners will be selected by Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco employees and will be announced on Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco’s Facebook page and Twitter account; decisions are final and binding.
• By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco your consent to post your photo and name to the Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco Facebook page and Twitter account.
• This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
About Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
Located in the heart of the city, the 158-room Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco offers panoramic views of the city and bay from the top 11 floors of San Francisco’s third tallest building, 345 California Center. Consistently ranked among the world’s top hotels by leading authorities, Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco is featured in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Hotels Awards 2011, the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2011, U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotels in the USA, Institutional Investor’s World’s Best Hotels 2010, and is one of Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report’s 2011 top 20 City Hotels in the World.
Silks Restaurant has also earned a 2010 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and garnered top marks in the 2010 Zagat Survey.
Mandarin Oriental is best defined as a family of individual hotels and resorts, each with their own distinct personality yet inherently linked to their exotic oriental roots. Our luxury brand strives to delight our guests by providing service that is gracious and sincere and steeped in the values of the orient.