Courts is a retailer that is always committed to its customers and its partnership with Lantone Systems will see a series of upgrades implemented to Courts IVR system aimed at fulfilling its promise to its customers.
Upgrades include extended interactive voice prompts which will help answer customer queries more efficiently with the system taking on 33% of the calls while Courts call-center agents attend to the remaining 67% of calls. This will ensure shorter response lead-times and improved customer satisfaction levels.
With a new and improved call centre system, all calls will be monitored closely and a more detailed reporting format will be generated to give in-depth feedback, allowing supervisors the flexibility to fine-tune the centre’s performance and ultimately, cater to customers’ needs more effectively.
“As a partner to a retailer that has a very wide customer base and varied consumer queries, we are able to call upon our expertise in call center technology to provide Courts with a cost effective and tailor made solution,” says Sandeep Singhania, Technical Director of Lantone Systems. “Our experience allows us to study Courts’ needs in detail and equip them with the right software and backend equipment to help them take their customer satisfaction levels to an all time high.”
“At the heart of Courts is our customers and hence, we are always in search of new ways to improve our products and services as part of our promise to our customers,” relates Christina Oliver, Director of Customer Service at Courts (Singapore). “Our call centre, next to our sales-floor personnel, is our first line of contact with customers, which is why it is always under constant review. Through our partnership with Lantone Systems, we are confident that their excellent infrastructure and experience will help us attain new levels of efficiency in our call centre, and bring high satisfaction to our customers.”
The improvements and upgrades to Courts’ call centre will be conducted in phases and is targeted to be completed by December 2011.
About Courts (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Established in Singapore since 1974, Courts is Singapore’s largest electrical, IT and furniture retailer. In line with its mission \"to be the most customer orientated, profit focused retailer making aspirational home products easily affordable,\" Courts is committed to offering the best categories at the right prices. Constantly transforming the concept of retail in Singapore, Courts is one of the pioneer retailers who introduced out-of-town shopping and the \"big box\" Megastore concept at Singapore’s first Retail Park. Since its launch, the new flagship store, Courts Megastore has clinched both international and local awards. Courts currently has 10 stores located island-wide in Singapore and more than 50 stores in Malaysia. For more information, please visit http://www.courts.com.sg.
About Lantone Systems Pte Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, and with offices in London, Russia, Ukraine, Denmark and Vietnam, Lantone Systems Pte Ltd specializes in call center and VoIP infrastructure setup, and supplies messaging products such as Digium, Dialogic, Polycom, CISCO, Linksys, etc. Lantone Systems is the Gold Reseller for Digium, in Singapore, since 2006. In 2010, Lantone Systems was appointed the Exclusive Distributor for Yealink IP Phones. Lantone Systems is also the distributor for Xorcom’s line of business telephony systems that continue to receive rave reviews from the industry. The clientele of Lantone Systems spans across more than 40 countries around the world, many of which are Fortune 500 companies, hospitality, and government agencies. For more information, please visit http://www.voip.com.sg.
Courts (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Head of Corporate Communications
Phone: +65 6309 7666
Mobile: +65 8484 2640
Lantone Systems Pte Ltd
Tan Yen Peng
Business Development Manager
Phone: +65 6227 1149
Fax: +65 6223 2924