Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the perfect venue for a romantic retreat. With sumptuous rooms overlooking either Victoria Harbour or the City skyline, a host of award-winning restaurants, a spectacular and pampering spa and legendary service standards – guests can be assured that they will be cosseted in style.
In addition, the hotel’s iconic concierge team has the best suggestions on the city’s myriad romantic settings.
The “Romantic Retreat” package includes:
• Breakfast in-room, or in Clipper Lounge, or Café Causette
• Bottle of Rosé Champagne
• Box of signature Chocolate Lips
• Taste of The Mandarin Spa for two people (45 minutes)
• Lucky Eight Photography Guide suggesting eight romantic places in Hong Kong to take photographs together
• Upgrade on arrival
• Late check-out until 2 p.m.
Rooms start at HKD6,800, subject to 10% service charge, valid until 31 December 2012, subject to availability. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on: +852 2820 4202, through Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s worldwide sales, your travel professionals or by visiting the tempting offers page on our website at: www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.
For guests who choose to linger indoors, the following romantic experiences can be arranged at an additional charge:
• Afternoon Tea in the Clipper Lounge with warm scones with rose petal jam and clotted cream, delicate finger sandwiches and a delicious selection of pastries.
• A romantic candle-lit dinner in two-Michelin Starred restaurant Pierre, the one-Michelin Starred Mandarin Grill or a truly mouth-watering Cantonese dinner in Man Wah.
• Champagne cocktails in the M bar.
• A chauffeur-driven car to take you to each of the Lucky Eight photography spots, or for just a romantic drive to admire the views and lights around Hong Kong.
• Featuring ten restaurants and bars, this legendary hotel offers myriad romantic settings. Guests wishing to have a Michelin Star dining experience are able to visit both Pierre and the Mandarin Grill + Bar, whilst couples wishing to have a memorable Cantonese experience will find Man Wah offers an ideal location. The Clipper Lounge provides a slightly more relaxed setting with its special Valentine’s buffet. Guests dining within these restaurants will also receive a gift from the hotel to take home.
About Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
The iconic Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is the epitome of contemporary luxury combined with Oriental heritage. Having delighted guests with its award-winning service and impressive facilities since 1963, it is the much-loved address for those seeking an exclusive sanctuary in the heart of this exciting city. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and city skyline. A collection of ten popular restaurants and bars, and a Shanghainese-inspired holistic Oriental Spa complemented by state-of-the-art fitness facilities and a pool make Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the much-loved home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike.
Mandarin Oriental is best defined as a family of individual hotels and resorts, each with their own distinct personality yet inherently linked to their exotic oriental roots. Our luxury brand strives to delight our guests by providing service that is gracious and sincere and steeped in the values of the orient.