Consisting of fifteen designs, the leading wallpaper manufacturer’s latest offering is a selection of contemporary designs influenced by intricate patterns and vivid graphics. The modern collection is a unique juxtaposition coming from a factory that still uses traditional methods.
The Geometric collection was designed to reflect the trend for modern living. With the use of clean edges, clever repeats and trompe l’oeil effects, Geometric revives the mood of the 60’s with its ‘Op Art’ geometry and explorations of colour, line, movement and illusion.
The 15 designs included in the Geometric collection are:
1. Hexagon – A multi-coloured, hexagonal cube design in a large scale. Available in light or dark grey.
2. Links – A chain link design with a sequence of three shades. Available in four colourways, either a striking combination of reds, black and white, or subtle off white and brown tones.
3. Maya – A versatile design that can be hung as a half drop or reverse hung to create a large zigzag effect, spanning the width of two drops of wallpaper. The pattern is available in a combination of metallic silver and matt white.
4. Bali – Available as a large repeatable panel (3m x 1.8m wide), this design is influenced by Batik and tie dye fabric. Available in one colour.
5. Labyrinth – Large interconnecting maze shapes create a three dimensional effect. Available in six colours, from fresh white and beige, soft turquoise/ blue, ochre, brown, black and off-white to ink/deep blue and black.
6. Circus – Large scale (3m x 3.15m wide) repeating panel of overlapping multi coloured harlequins, also available in grey scale/monochrome alternative layout.
7. Drape - Trompe l’oeil style drapery gives an optical illusion. Finished with a low flock velvet texture.
8. Point Stripe – Vertical stripes constructed of small dots finished with a low-flock velvet texture.
9. Rope – A bold rope design that appears to climb up the wall. Available in four colour ways, a shimmery red and black that appears hand painted, serene whites, sky blue and deep blue.
10. Fret – Small scale lace effect creates a large horizontal stripe on the wall. Available in soft white, ochre, brown and ink blue.
11. Diamond Stripe – Graphic stripe incorporating a large scale diamond trellis. Available in three colourways, including dark gold on foil.
12. Facet – A large repeatable panel (3m x 1.8m wide). Optical design with a subtle hand drawn edge. Available as two colourways, monochrome blues and greys.
13. Variant – Dramatic gradient checkerboard, available as a large repeatable panel (1.8m wide x 3m high). Available in two colourways- black and white and off whites.
14. Honeycomb – Small-scale honeycomb shaped trellis. Four colourways include warm whites, soft neutral with two metallic prints, black white and grey/ blue.
15. Apex – Optical apex graphic composed of triangles, available in four monotone colourways- charcoal and white, whites/Ivory, neutrals, and blue/white.
To view the collection, please click: http://goodrich.myshopify.com/products/c-s-geometric
(*Product available via Project Registration basis)
Goodrich Global provides the perfect finishing touch to every interior. It offers an extensive collection of interior wallcoverings, carpets, fabrics and floorings to create a completely personalized furnished ambience. Goodrich believes in ensuring that every dream design comes to life. Above all else, Goodrich is driven by the vision that every living space is an expression of a unique cover story.
Goodrich boasts a strong presence in over 30 regional offices and galleries located in 8 countries including Singapore (Headquarters), China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and United Arab Emirates. Goodrich is well placed to meet all your interior furnishing needs, globally.
China/HK : http://www.facebook.com/GoodrichglobalHK
Indonesia : http://www.facebook.com/Goodrich.Indonesia
Malaysia : http://www.facebook.com/Goodrich.Malaysia
Thailand : http://www.facebook.com/Goodrich.Thailand
Twitter : http://twitter.com/GoodrichGlobal
YouTube : www.youtube.com/GoodrichHQ
Weibo : http://e.weibo.com/goodrichchina
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/goodrichglobal
Instagram : http://instagram.com/goodrich_global