The spectacular Pullman Phuket Arcadia on Naithon beach a perfect getaway for those wanting to cocoon themselves away from the world for a brief moment in time and reconnect with their loved ones has recently been recognized at the International Hotel Awards held in London.
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach won “World’s Best Hotel Marketing Thailand” and “World’s Best Hotel Marketing for Asia Pacific” at the International Hotel Awards in association with Rolls-Royce Motor cars.
The third achieved was the International Five Star Hotel Standard, only hotels that display the highest level of service, quality, luxury, and sustainability can achieve this award.
“We are very honoured and delighted to receive these awards and this recognition is something the team at Pullman Phuket can feel very proud of” Ms Wonmi Rho Director of Sales & Marketing said
- -The International Hotel Award is considered a universal mark of excellence among industry professionals.
- -It is the only accolade in the hospitality industry that is recognized worldwide.
- -The International Five Star Hotel Standard and the International Hotel Awards are in association with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars.
- -A panel of 50 industry experts judged the hotel finalists, chaired by Derek Taylor OBE, previously President of the Institute of Hospitality.
- -Over 100 hotels from across the world were shortlisted as potential winners of the awards.
Pullman is the upscale international hotel brand of Accor, the world’s leading hotel operator, present in 92 countries with over 3,500 hotels and 160,000 employees. Located in the main regional and international cities and in prime tourist destinations, Pullman Hotels & Resorts is principally designed to cater for the requirements of cosmopolitan, seasoned travellers. The brand’s four and five-star establishments provide an extensive range of tailored services, access to ground-breaking technologies, including a new approach to organizing events: meetings, seminars and upscale incentive events. At Pullman hotels, customers can choose between being independent or be given a helping hand by staff available around the clock. The Pullman network has almost 80 hotels in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Latin America. Our objective is to have 150 hotels around the world by 2015-2020. Pullman, like most of brands within Accor's portfolio, is proud to offer the Le Club Accor hotels(R) loyalty program.
AccorHotels is a Group united by a shared passion for hospitality and driven by a shared promise to make everyone Feel Welcome.
Over 180,000 women and men in 3,800 AccorHotels establishments look after thousands of guests every day in 92 countries.
AccorHotels is the world’s leading hotel operator and offers its customers, partners and employees:
- its dual expertise as a hotel operator and franchisor (HotelServices) and a hotel owner and investor (HotelInvest);
- a large portfolio of internationally renowned brands covering the full spectrum, with luxury (Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery by Sofitel, Grand Mercure, The Sebel), midscale (Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter, Adagio) economy (ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access and hotelF1) establishments;
- a powerful marketplace and loyalty program Le Club AccorHotels
- almost half a century of commitment to corporate citizenship and solidarity with the PLANET 21 program.
Accor SA shares are listed on the Euronext Paris exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and traded in the USA on the OTC marketplace (Code: ACRFY)
Follow news on Accor: Book a hotel: