1. 3D2N Ho Chi Minh Free & Easy Muslim Tour – Budget starting from S$203 per traveler, Muslim travelers can enjoy exploring about their faith through this 3D2N free & easy tour around Ho Chi Minh. Together with an English-speaking tour guide, this package will include a complimentary tour around the Islamic Community Hall where one can easily understand the nature of the local Muslim community in the city; as well as the Masjid Al Rahim and Masjid Jamja Al Musulam. Stops at top city attractions are also in order, and this includes the Independent Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Ben Thanh Market. Halal meals are served in local restaurants as well. Booking and travel periods are until September 30, 2013.
2. 5D Beijing Muslim Tour – Although known as a majorly Buddhist city, Beijing is still a perfect destination for many Muslim travelers. Through this package, people get to spend a couple of days exploring beauty of the city. Among the interesting point of attractions are the Niujie Mosque, the oldest of its kind in Beijing; Muslim Supermarket, the biggest Muslim supermarket in the city selling almost all kinds of Halal goods; Nandouya Mosque, a century old mosque that is revered for its unique Chinese architecture; and a lot more. This package may be availed starting from S$220 per person. Booking and travel periods are until August 31, 2013.
3. 4D Chiang Mai Elephant Safari + Chiang Rai Tour - Starting from S$280, Muslim travelers may enjoy a terrific Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai tour through this package. Among the attractions included in the itinerary are the Baan Hor Chang Klan Mosque; Royal Flora Garden, and the Maeteng Elephant Camp where you can encounter trained elephants living freely in their natural habitat. This tour also includes a stop at the Mae Kha Jan Hot Spring, Golden Triangle, and more. Booking and travel periods are until October 31, 2013.
4. 4D3N Ho Chi Minh – Cuchi Muslim Tour – Through this tour package to Ho Chi Minh, travelers are exposed to the local Muslim community by visiting the Islam Community Hall and several mosques like the Masjid Al Rahim and Masjid Jamja Al Musulam. Other destinations to look forward to are the Ben Thanh Market, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historical and interconnected Cuchi Tunnels which the VietCongs used during the war era. Package rate starts from S$287. Booking and travel periods are until September 30, 2013.
5. 4D Hong Kong Free & Easy - Muslim Tour - Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Hong Kong is a terrific place to be in. Due to its cosmopolitan vibe, this Asian treasure makes it easy for Muslim travelers to feel at ease. A complimentary city tour commences on the second day. Among the stops are as follows: Kowloon Mosque, one of the principal mosques in Hong Kong; Repulse Bay; Aberdeen Fishing Village; and Ngong Ping 360 (with cable ride). On the third day, you can also decide whether to be on your own or join an optional tour to Hong Kong Disneyland or Ocean Park. RATE: from S$328; booking period for any travel time is until August 31, 2013.
Each of these Muslim tours requires a number of pax to be availed. While it includes hotel accommodation, these packages do not cover flight tickets, taxes and fuel surcharges. Mandatory fees for tour guides and drivers may be charged as well.
For booking and inquiries, visit http://www.cneholidays.com now.
C & E Holidays is a Singapore-based travel agency. Its more than 40 years in service has earned the company professional connections of world-renowned airline and hotel companies. It is a proud member of the National Association of Travel Agents Singapore and the International Air Transport Association. Its operation is also duly authorized by the Singapore Tourism Board.