1. This Great Singapore Sale, shop at any retail outlets located within the SMRT Xchanges and stations, and you will stand a chance to win luxury cruise prizes for your family.
2. SMRT is partnering Princess Cruises (www.princess.com), a leading premium cruise line to provide SMRT shoppers the opportunity to sail like royals on board the Sapphire Princess to Vietnam and Thailand, over 7-days. The Sapphire Princess will be sailing from Singapore on 16 February 2015 as part of a season of cruise trips in Southeast Asia from November 2014 to March 2015. This will be the first time Princess Cruises is based in the region.
3. To participate, spend $30 at any shop in SMRT stations and stand a chance to win 7-day cruise stays for a family of 4! Shoppers can double their winning chance when they charge to their Citibank SMRT Platinum Visa Card to or get 10 chances when they go green and submit their entries online at www.shopanddineatsmrt.com.sg.
4. “In the lead-up to Princess Cruises’ homeporting season in the region, we are excited to partner SMRT in offering one of our best itineraries to support its Shop & Dine GSS 2014 campaign.” said Mr. Farriek Tawfik, Director of Southeast Asia, Princess Cruises. “Through this joint campaign, we look forward to offering SMRT’s valued shoppers an opportunity to embark on an adventure of a lifetime with Princess Cruises.”
5. Ms Dawn Low, Managing Director of SMRT Commercial shared, “In line with ongoing efforts to offer more lifestyle conveniences and experiences, we are pleased to present the Shop & Dine GSS 2014 with Princess Cruises. What’s new this year for GSS is the inclusion of participating brands at thematic fairs at Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar Xchanges. As a strong advocate of environmental conservation, SMRT is encouraging online participation with added winning chances.”
6. Shop&Dine@SMRT GSS 2014 winners can expect to immerse themselves in a relaxing environment with the highest standards of cruise hospitality and be treated to an array of dining, shopping and entertainment options. Additionally, they can enjoy premium cruise facilities, such as the Lotus Spa, Sterling Steakhouse, children’s and teen’s centres, patisserie, pizzeria, boutiques, and Internet café.
7. Kindly refer to the attached PDF for more details.
8. For more Shop&Dine promotions, please visit: www.shopanddineatsmrt.com.sg.
SMRT Corporation Ltd (SMRT) is the leading multi-modal public transport operator in Singapore. SMRT serves millions of passengers daily by offering a safe, reliable and comprehensive transport network that consists of an extensive MRT and light rail system which connects seamlessly with its island-wide bus and taxi operations. SMRT also markets and leases the commercial and media spaces within its transport network, and offers engineering consultancy and project management as well as operations and maintenance services, locally and internationally.