Flooring from Laminate Collection, Pergo, GoodrichJul 09, 2012 17:10 SGT
PERGO® has become one of the world’s best known and trusted flooring brands for its high quality with distinctive designs and unique properties for both homes and commercial areas.
Laminate Collection from Pergo offers you the perfect combination of beautiful design and extreme wear resistance. The floor continues to look new day after day, month after month, year after year.
80% of the content of the products consists of wood surplus from wood industry. Only renewable wood products such as pine and spruce are used – never exotic woods or woods from rainforests threatened with extinction. The flooring is certified with Nordic Ecolabel. The Green Swan and PEFC.
Why choose Pergo Laminate Collection?
- Wear protection: Patented TitanX™ Surface offers best multi-layer protective floor finish
- Scratch resistance: The TitanX™ Surface also features an extra protective layer that offers one of the best scratch resistance
- Impact resistance: TitanX™ Surface with its unique muli-layer build-up in combination with a dense core material goves floor very high impact resistance
- Water resistance with Moisture Resistance System
- Sound resistance with SoundBloc technology
- Easy maintenance
- Easy installation with PerfectFold™ system
- Fire resistance
- Antistatic with patented technology
- Antimicrobial without the use of chemicals
- Better ergonomics with SoftTech™ technology
With more than 200 enticing decors, inspired by both wood and minerals, all is in order to help you create even more personalized and distinctive floors.
For more details of the product, please contact our Gallery Consultants
Goodrich Gallery (Flagship)
8 Changi South Lane, #01-01
T: 6788 6868
F: 6586 8794
Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm
Sat & Sun: 11am to 6pm
Closed on Public Holidays
For Media Enquiries
Ms. Jean Leong
Regional Marketing Manager
T: 6586 8763
M: 8511 9578
F: 6304 7236
About Goodrich Global
Goodrich Global provides the perfect finishing touch to every interior. It offers an extensive collection of interior wallcoverings, carpets, fabrics and floorings to create a completely personalized furnished ambience. Goodrich believes in ensuring that every dream design comes to life. Above all else, Goodrich is driven by the vision that every living space is an expression of a unique cover story.
Goodrich boasts a strong presence in 30 regional offices and galleries located in 8 countries including Singapore (Headquarters), China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and United Arab Emirates. Goodrich is well placed to meet all your interior furnishing needs, globally.
- Art, Culture, Entertainment
- Building industry
- Building industry, industry issues
- Building, property
- Business enterprise
- Housing issues
- Interior design
- Lifestyle, Fashion, Leisure
- Natural resources
- Services, Consulting
- laminate flooring
- for home
- for commercial areas
- wear resistant
- green flooring
- scratch resistant
- impact resistant
- water resistant
- sound resistant
- easy installation
- fire resistance
- beautiful floor design