May 03, 2013 08:00 SGT Startup Jobs Asia Startups usually operate in an “all hands on deck” kind of environment whereby every em...
The Healthiest Seed You Can Ever Sow
Bettalife International (S) Pte LtdMay 10, 2012 12:16 SGT
By just doing the opposite you will reap great health!
- Stock on too many calories in relation to physical activity. This leads to overweight, obesity, non-insulin-dependent diabetes, heart disease.
- Take a high intake of saturated fat that leads to heart disease.
- Eat food that are high in sugar to set the scene for dental caries (cavities) and obesity.
- Add more salt to your daily intake to predispose high blood pressure, stroke, and cancer of the stomach
- Cut down fibre intake and be ready for constipation, haemorrhoids, diverticular disease, cancer of the bowel and breast.
- Increase alcohol ingestion which leads to high cases of cirrhosis of the liver, high blood pressure, cancer of the liver, oesophagus, larynx, mouth, stomach and bowel.
- Don’t mind the iron intake. Low iron intake can lead to anaemia.
- Don’t mind calcium intake, too. Low calcium can lead to osteoporosis, cancer of the bowel.
- Take a low vegetable and fruit diet. This is linked to heart disease, cancers of the lung, breast, prostate, cervix, bowel, pancreas, bladder and oesophagus.