Six of Stylt Trampoli’s projects from last year have been nominated for the International Hotel & Property Awards. The projects, which include three Swedish restaurants, a hotel bar in Finland and two Swiss hotels, are up for awards in three categories.
- Ebenist, a Stockholm restaurant and bar, is nominated for best restaurant
- Pelikan, another Stockholm restaurant, is nominated for best restaurant
- The bar at Klaus K hotel in Helsinki is nominated for best club/lounge/bar
- HUUS Hotel in Gstaad, Switzerland, is nominated for best hotel of 200 rooms or less in Europe
- Spedition Hotel & Restaurant in Thun, Switzerland, is nominated for best hotel of 200 rooms or less in Europe
The International Hotel & Property Awards are arranged by Design et al magazine and are considered one of the major hospitality design awards. Unlike many similar awards competitions, it is determined by a popular vote rather than by a jury. The winners will be announced at a gala event in June.