A solar vehicle is an electric vehicle usually run on only power from the sun, although some models will supplement that power using a battery, or use solar panels to recharge batteries or run auxiliary systems for a car that mainly uses battery power. The photovoltaic (PV) cells contained in solar panels convert the sun's energy directly into electric energy.
The "global solar vehicle market analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global solar vehicle market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the solar vehicle market with detailed market segmentation by component, industry trends, charging infrastructure type, vehicle type, and charging station type.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ http://bit.ly/2WqzCS8
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Solar Vehicle Market
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The solar vehicle market is heavily influenced by driving factors such as favorable government policies and subsidies, heavy investments from automakers in EVs, growing concern about environmental pollution and increased vehicle range per charge boosts the growth of this market. However, lack of standardization is impacting negatively on the growth of this market in the current market scenario.
Leading Key Players:
• BYD Company Ltd
• Continental AG
• Daimler AG
• Ford Motor Company
• Schaeffler AG
• Toyota Kirloskar Motor
• Volvo Car
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
The global solar vehicle market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading solar vehicle market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the solar vehicle market.
The global solar vehicle market is segmented on the basis of component, industry trends, charging infrastructure type, vehicle type, and charging station type. Based on component type the market is segmented as Ev battery cells & packs, on-board charger, infotainment system and instrument Cluster. Based on industry trends the market is segmented as electric taxi, robo-taxi, and light solar vehicle, battery swapping and electric autonomous vehicles.
On the basis of the charging infrastructure type the market is segmented as normal charge, CCS, chademo and tesla Supercharger. Based on the vehicle type the market is segmented as passenger cars and commercial vehicles. On the basis of charging station type the market is segmented as normal, super and inductive charging.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global solar vehicle market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America.
The Solar vehicle market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting Solar vehicle market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the solar vehicle market in these regions.
The reports cover key developments in the solar vehicle market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations.
These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from solar vehicle market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for solar vehicle in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the solar vehicle market.
The report also includes the profiles of key solar vehicle companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Make an Inquiry @ http://bit.ly/2Wnun5t
Reason to Buy:
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Solar Vehicle Market
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Solar Vehicle Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.