The aircraft survivability equipment are key essentials in protecting the aircraft from any kind of physical and electronic attacks. Increasing defense expenditure in developed and developing nations in recent years has created a positive outlook for the market players. Additionally, modernization efforts carried out in the defense industry, especially in air force is expected to take the market growth to new heights in the forecast period.
The aircraft survivability equipment market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as increase in asymmetric warfare coupled with growing threat from advanced infrared and radio-frequency target systems. Additionally, replacement of legacy systems with advanced combat systems is further likely to fuel the market growth. However, stringent military regulations and standards are major challenges faced by the aircraft survivability equipment market. Nonetheless, aging fleet fighter jets and combat helicopters requiring system up gradation offer promising opportunities for the key players operating in the aircraft survivability equipment market during the forecast period.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: http://bit.ly/2MCFu9v
Categories of the Aircraft Survivability Equipment Market based on the below segment and sub segments:
- By Fit Line Fit, Retro Fit
- By Subsystem: Electronic Support, Electronic Attack
- By Platform: Combat Aircraft, Combat Helicopter, Special Mission Aircraft, UAV
- By Regional Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM)
The global aircraft survivability equipment market is segmented on the basis of fit, subsystem, and platform. Based on fit, the market is segmented as line fit and retro fit. On the basis of the subsystem, the market is segmented as electronic support and electronic attack. The market on the basis of the platform is classified as combat aircraft, combat helicopter, special mission aircraft, and UAV.
The global aircraft survivability equipment market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading aircraft survivability equipment market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Leading Key Players:
- BAE Systems plc
- Chemring Group PLC
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Leonardo DRS
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- RUAG Group
- Terma Group
- Thales Group
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global aircraft survivability equipment market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The aircraft survivability equipment market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting aircraft survivability equipment market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides Porter's Five Force analysis.
Make an Inquiry at: http://bit.ly/2L2B4oY
The reports cover key developments in the aircraft survivability equipment market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Aircraft Survivability Equipment Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Aircraft Survivability Equipment Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.