The stalling demand for information processing is leading the growth of big data analytics and artificial intelligence in the defense market in the current scenario. With the help of AI, the defense sector deals with several options, which include operational, strategic and tactical level planning in many of its functions. Several defense forces are implementing AI in several application including unmanned systems, guided munitions and battlefield operations.
The significant drivers of the artificial intelligence in defense market are the growing adoption of cloud services and up gradation of computing power and rising development of chipsets that supports artificial intelligence. The increasing adoption of AI to improve planning, logistics and transportation globally is creating an opportunity for artificial intelligence in the defense market in the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001303
Top Key Players:
- BAE Systems Plc
- Charles River Analytics Inc.
- General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- SparkCognition, Inc.
- Thales Group
The "Global Artificial Intelligence in Defense Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the aerospace and defense industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of artificial intelligence in defense market with detailed market segmentation by platform, components, technology, application and geography. The global artificial intelligence in defense market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading artificial intelligence in defense market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global artificial intelligence in defense market is segmented on the platform, components, technology and application. Based on platform, the market is segmented as land, air and naval. On the basis of component the market is sub-segmented into hardware, software and service. Based on technology segment is fragmented into advanced computing, AI systems and learning and intelligence. Similarly, on the basis of application the market is segmented into cyber security, battlefield healthcare, logistics and transportation, warfare platform, others.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100001303
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global artificial intelligence in defense market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The artificial intelligence in defense market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Artificial Intelligence in Defense Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Artificial Intelligence in Defense Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Inquiry Before Buying - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100001303
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.