The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of automotive usage based insurance market based on technology fitted and policy type. The geographic segmentation of the report covers major regions including; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of World (RoW). The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By policy type, Pay-How-You-Drive policy type segment accounted for the largest share of the automotive usage based insurance market in 2018.
Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and forecasts by Technology Fitted (Smartphones, Black Box, and Dongles); and Policy Type (Pay-As-You-Drive and Pay-How-You-Drive)
Automotive usage based insurance market is experiencing high growth across the globe, with the increasing adoption of mobility-as-a-service worldwide. Furthermore, the different reward programs offered by insurers is another factor propelling the market growth.
Request Sample Copy is Available at: http://bit.ly/2TJuAOW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Automotive Usage Based Insurance Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The key players profiled in the automotive usage based insurance market report includes Vodafone Automotive, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, Allianz Insurance, TomTom Telematics, Allstate Insurance, Octo Telematics, Metromile, Siera Wireless, Ingenie Service Ltd., AXA Insurance, UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A., and MetaSystems among others. Several other companies are also functioning in the market which adds substantial revenues in the market year on year.
The report aims to provide an overview of the global automotive usage based insurance market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current automotive usage based insurance market scenario and forecasts the market till 2027. The report covers market dynamics affecting the automotive usage based insurance market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the automotive usage based insurance market with respect to all geographic regions. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the automotive usage based insurance market along with their market strategies. The report also provides PEST for all four regions and SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
The matured markets in global automotive usage based insurance market accounted for the US, Italy and the UK, owing to which North America led the market followed by Europe. The dominance of North America in global automotive usage based insurance market is due to the fact that, the country houses a large number of automotive OEMs, telematics companies, and insurance companies. Additionally, the trend of adoption of newer technologies and solutions is also high in the country, which has pushed the residents to opt for telematics insurance. Moreover, the region is one of the precursors of mobility-as-a-service across the globe, and the MaaS market has propelled extensively over the years in the region and is also continually witnessing upward trends.
Further, owing to the higher disposable income among the individuals, the pattern of procurement of new vehicles is high in the country. Pertaining to the rise in the number of vehicles, several associated technologies and solutions are also increasing rapidly in the US. These factors have positively impacted on the growth of the usage based insurance market in the US.
What our report offers:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global automotive usage based insurance market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global automotive usage based insurance market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Major Key Points in Table of Content
- Market - Key Industry Dynamics
- Key Market Drivers
- Key Market Restraints
- Key Market Opportunities
- Future Trends
- Impact Analysis
- Market - Global Analysis
- Global Market Overview
- Global Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis (Us$ Mn)
- Market Positioning/Market Share
- Performance Of Key Players
- Expert Opinions
Direct Purchase a Copy of this Report at: http://bit.ly/2TDkIq2
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.