The "Global Beacon Market Analysis to 2025" is a specialized and in-depth study of the beacon industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of the global beacon market with detailed market segmentation on the basis of component, connectivity, technology, verticals and geography. The global beacon market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Get the sample PDF copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPEL100001350/
Beacon is a small wireless device which is used to broadcast the signals through technology such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The device is used to transmit the data to different devices within a particular range. Adoption of the beacon is accountable for surging demand for the advanced electronic devices among tech-savvy youth such as tablets, smartphones. As beacons offer different forms of interaction and data capture in physical places, usage of the beacon is increasing in new businesses. Henceforth, these factors are responsible to drive the beacon market.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global beacon market based on component, connectivity, technology, and verticals. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall beacon market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 16 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market in these regions. Also, key beacon market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies.
The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information for the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years. Some of the key players influencing the market are the list of companies for Beacon market are Cisco, Inc., Aruba (Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP), Kontakt.IO, Accent advanced systems, SLU, Swirl networks Inc., Gimbal, Inc., Bluvision Inc., Estimote, Inc., Onyx beacon Ltd., and Beaconinside GmbH among others.
Buy This Report Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPEL100001350/
Reason To Buy
Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global artificial intelligence in retail market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the artificial intelligence in retail market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.