A biobank is a type of biorepository that stores biological samples for use in research. The terms biorepository, Biological resource center (BRC), biobank refer to structured collections of biological samples and associated data, stored for the purposes of present and future research. Both biorepositories and BRCs can include tissues from humans, animals, cell and bacterial cultures, and even environmental samples, while a biobank typically handles human biospecimens such as tissue, blood, urine and information pertaining to the donors: demography and lifestyle, history of present illness, treatment and clinical outcomes.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPBT00002331/
The key players influencing the market are:
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
3. Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd
4. Qiagen N.V
5. Merck KGaA
6. Tecan Trading AG
7. Promega Corporation
8. Brooks Automation, Inc.
9. Chart Industries Inc
10. Hamilton Company
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Biobanking Market.
- Compare major Biobanking providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Biobankingproviders
- Profiles of major Biobanking providers
- 5-year CAGR forecasts for Biobanking -intensive vertical sectors
The global biobanking market is segmented on the basis product & service, sample type, and application. The product & service segment includes, equipment, services, consumables, and software. Based on sample type, the market is segmented as, blood, cell lines, human tissues, nucleic acids, biological fluids. Based on application, the market is classified as, regenerative medicine, life science research and clinical research and others.
The report biobanking market provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global biobanking market based on product & service, sample type, and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2025 for overall biobanking market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 13 counties globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
North America is expected to contribute to the largest share in the biobanking market in the coming years, owing to factors such as, increasing research activities in regenerative medicine, cell and gene therapy; growing interest in personalized medicine and biomarker discovery; increasing number of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies; and rising investments in genomics and proteomics research in the region as compared to other regions. The United States biobanks market held the largest market share in North America due to the presence of high-quality healthcare system.
The report analyzes factors affecting biobanking market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the market in these regions.
- This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2025, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
Buy Now This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPBT00002331/
Reason To Buy
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights Biobanking Market hereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Biobanking Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.