An exclusive Cleaning Robot market research report created through broad primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Cleaning robot Market By Type, By Application, By Region - North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global Cleaning robot market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
Cleaning robot market is expected to grow US$ 8,441.3 Mn by 2025 from US$ 2,105.0 Mn in 2017.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Cleaning robot Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Floor cleaning robots are expected to continue its dominance. Currently, almost 92% of the cleaning robots are for floor cleaning. This type of robots are used in residential, commercial, as well as industrial applications, as it saves the time and doesn’t need any human observation all the time. Earlier floor cleaning robots used to come with vacuum cleaning application, but with the advancements in technology, the floor cleaning robots are manufactured to perform vacuum cleaning, mopping, disinfection, UV cleaning, and others.
Companies profiled in this report includes, Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG , Dyson Limited, Ecovacs Robotics, Intellibot Robotics, iRobot Corporation, LG Electronics, Neato Robotics, Panasonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips, Samsung Electronics among others.
Key trend which will predominantly effect the Cleaning robot market market in coming year is is the integration of AI technology in the robots for communication with the user and further automation of the activities performed by the robots. With increasing urbanization and busier life of the people in urban areas, there remains very less time for the cleaning activities. With the increasing theft cases, depending on any labor for the cleaning purpose in the absence of the owner of the home might be a bit risky. Therefore, many of the people are shifting towards robots for the cleaning activities of their homes in their presence as well as absence and to ensure a proper cleaning of every corner of the house.
Cleaning robot market by type is segmented into floor cleaning, lawn cleaning, pool cleaning, window cleaning and others. Different types of cleaning robots are used for different activities and accordingly have their use in one or more applications.
The overall Cleaning robot market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the cleaning robots industry.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cleaning robot Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cleaning robot Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For More Information: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000802
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi