We Help Our Clients In Making Smarter Decisions Through Our Custom Solutions. We Are Expert In Delivering High Quality Custom Projects In Diabetes Care Devices Industry. The Research Industry Has Evolved Over A Period Of Time And Most Of The Customers Are Interested In Research As Per Their Requirements.
Increasing Prevalence of Obesity Across The Globe
Obesity, sedentary lifestyle and improper diet play a major role in increasing diabetes among the population worldwide. Physical activity is important to maintain the blood glucose level. Lack of exercise and unhealthy diet such as diet high in fat and calories increase the risk for the development of obesity and diabetes. Obesity is one of the major problem and the biggest concern in all the communities across the globe. Currently, more than one in two adults and nearly one in six children are obese. Obesity is one of the major issue affect people of all ages and incomes globally. According to World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, more than 1.9 billion adults aged 18 years and older were overweight. And out of these over 650 million adults were obese. Therefore, owing to the above mentioned factors the market is likely to fuel its growth during the forecast period.
Get PDF Sample Copy Of Research Report: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003753
2. Novo Nordisk A/S
3. B. Braun Melsungen AG
4. Insulet Corporation
6. Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
7. Eli Lilly and Company
8. Dexcom, Inc.
9. Terumo Corporation
10. F. Hoffman-LA Roche Ltd.
Growing Medical Tourism In Developing Countries
The emerging markets in the developing countries are the major factor which are giving better opportunity for the major players to expand their business. These are becoming a major reason for the market growth in the forecast period. Most of the market players focus on emerging market such as Asia Pacific due to an increase in the prevalence of diabetes and increasing popularity of diabetes care devices in the region. In India, medical science has growing rapidly as well as big steps forward in past few decades. In India the diabetes treatment has become so popular and common that people from other countries are coming here to get themselves treated. The most possibly and compelling reason of this might be the excessively high expenses for health care causes in their own country. Health travelers who visit developing countries for medical reasons save 65% to 80% on health cost compared to the cost in the US. Thus, the factors are likely to create growth opportunities for the growth of the market in coming years.
The global diabetes care devices market by product segments was led by glucose monitoring devices segment. In 2018, the glucose monitoring devices held a largest market share of 54.1% of the diabetes care devices market, by product. The glucose monitoring devices segments is also expected to be the fastest growing segments the market in 2027 owing to the presence of the various market players that are offering various products and rise in the technological advancements are likely to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Exhibit: Middle East Diabetes Care Devices Market, by Product
Product launches and up gradation were observed as the most adopted strategy in global diabetes care devices industry. For instance, in March 2019, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc has announced that it is now registered as an approved vendor of insulin pumps and supplies under the Assistive Devices Program (ADP) in Ontario, Canada. Thus, the expansion move by the company is likely to boost up the growth of its own and is likely to contribute to the market in the coming future.
- To Track And Analyze Competitive Developments, Such As Product Launches, Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations, And Acquisitions In The Global Diabetes Care Devices Market.
- To Forecast The Size Of The Market Segments With Respect To Four Major Regional Segments, Namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And The Rest Of The World (Latin America And The Middle East & Africa).
Key Questions Answered In The Report Include:
• What Will The Market Size And The Growth Rate Be In 2027?
• What Are The Key Factors Driving The Global North America Cannabis Testing Market?
• What Are The Key Market Trends Impacting The Growth Of The North America Cannabis Testing Market?
• What Are The Challenges To Market Growth?
• Who Are The Key Vendors In This Market Space?
GET DISCOUNT ON THIS REPORT@ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003753
- Key Facts
- Business Description
- Financial Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Swot Analysis
- Key Developments
Reason To Buy:
Save And Reduce Time Carrying Out Entry-Level Research By Identifying The Market Growth, Size, Leading Players And Segments In The Global North America Cannabis Testing Market
Highlights Key Business Priorities In Order To Assist Companies To Realign Their Business Strategies
- The Key Findings And Recommendations Highlight Crucial Progressive Industry Trends In The North America Cannabis Testing Market, Thereby Allowing Players Across The Value Chain To Develop Effective Long Term Strategies
- Develop/Modify Business Expansion Plans By Using Substantial Growth Offering Developed And Emerging Market
- Scrutinize In-Depth Global Market Trends And Outlook Coupled With The Factors Driving The Market, As Well As Those Hindering It
- Enhance The Decision-Making Process By Understanding The Strategies That Underpin Commercial Interest With Respect To Client Products, Segmentation, Pricing And Distribution
- Examine The Political, Economic, Social And Technology Impact Of The Five Regions Namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa And South & Central America.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.