The global drone logistics & transportation market accounted for US$ 24.58 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 60.6% over the forecast period 2019–2027, to account for US$ 1,626.98 Mn in 2027.
The exclusive report on Drone Logistics & Transportation Market research report has been formulated with the help of extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research to get a universal view of the market. The report gives an in-detailed information across global regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America & Central America (SCAM). We follow an iterative research methodology model to formulate the report that help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Secondary research is carried out using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information of the market backed by the primary interview of KOLs and SME’s. This model negates any drastic deviation in the market estimation and is used is used to estimate the Drone Logistics & Transportation Market size and forecasts till 2027.
The Drone Logistics & Transportation Market report give a 360-degree holistic view of the market and highlights the key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. In addition, the report also provides profiles of major companies along with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
The List of Companies
1. Cheetah Software Systems, Inc.
2. Drone Delivery Canada Corp.
4. Flytrex Aviation, Ltd.
5. Hardis Group
6. Infinium Robotics
7. PINC Solutions
8. Volocopter GmBH
9. Workhorse Group Inc.
10. Zipline among others
On the basis of application, the shipping segment is leading the drone logistics & transportation market. However, the warehousing segment are anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR. The shipping application uses drones for the claims/returns of goods. These have a potential to organize claims/returns of goods in logistics industry. It enables retailers to utilize heavier duty drone to take defective products. It would assist the retailer to eradicate situations like emission and road congestion while delivering better expedient process. Currently, the global players are looking ahead to support logistic industry by using drones as an alternative solution for delivering drones. Drones aims to deliver packages following the last mile logistics concept, which is boosting the market for shipping market.
Many well-known as well as small local companies are present in the market to provide diversified product to its customers. The larger firms are adopting the strategy of partnership, contractual alliances for the deployment of new technological solutions to enhance its product portfolio and expand its footprint in different geographies. Few on the important market initiative from the industry are mentioned below:
- Flytrex is to deliver food items from restaurant to the King’s Walk golf course outside of Grand Forks for the golfers. Through Flytrex’s system, the golfers can easily place order and pay for a food using a custom-built app.
- Flirtey partnered with four governments for the national drone integration pilot program, and as a part of the partnership, governments will have access to fast-tracked regulatory approvals
- Flytrex through drones is delivering hamburgers, sushi, and beer to Reykjavik individuals. It will deliver the food & beverage items straight to the customers’ backyards. The partnership with Aha.is would allow to cater half of the Reykjavik citizens.
Tanzania government announced a strategic partnership with Zipline to launch world’s largest drone delivery network. The aim of the partnership is to provide medicines and other drugs in times of emergency in the country.
The overall drone logistics & transportation market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the drone logistics & transportation market. It also provides the overview and forecast for the global drone logistics & transportation market based on all the segmentation provided with respect to five major reasons such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America. Also, primary interviews were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the vision guided robotics software industry.
GLOBAL DRONE LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORATION – MARKET SEGMENTATION
By End User
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global drone logistics and transportation market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global drone logistics and transportation market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation and distribution.
About The Insight Partners
The Insight Partners is a one-stop industry research provider of actionable solutions. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are specialist in industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Electronics & Semiconductor, Manufacturing & Construction and Healthcare.
Our research model is very simple. We believe in client servicing and delivering the best quality to our customers. Through our research content, we are making sure that our customers get value for their money along with better quality data and analysis.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.