Automotive software helps the user to interact with the hardware of a vehicle and controls the functions of a vehicle. It is also used to improve the dashboard display and ensures the safety of the operator and the passenger as well. It emphases on the growing trend of automotive haptics, and sensor fusion. The intervention of innovative technologies for the advanced user interface is boosting the automotive software market.
The "Global Automotive Software Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the automotive and transportation industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of automotive software market with detailed market segmentation by application, vehicle type and geography.
Download Sample PDF Brochure @ http://bit.ly/2Wj300z
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Automotive Software Market
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Rapid development in technology, adoption of AI in the automotive industry, an increasing number of connected cars, an increase in the use of electronic applications in the vehicle is driving the automotive software market. However, the lack of standard protocols for developing and maintenance of software platforms are restricting market growth. Moreover, for autonomous and semiautonomous vehicle automotive software is inevitable and also over the air (OTA) updates to reduce the recalls are creating ample opportunities for the automotive software market.
Leading key Players:
• Airbiquity Inc.
• Green Hills Software
• Microsoft Corporation
• NVIDIA Corporation
• NXP Semiconductors
• Renesas Electronics Corporation
• Robert Bosch
The global automotive software market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading automotive software market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global automotive software market is segmented on the basis of application, and vehicle type. Based on application, the market is segmented as ADAS & safety systems, body control & comfort systems, powertrain systems, infotainment systems, communication systems, and telematics systems. On the basis of the vehicle type the market is segmented into passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV).
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global automotive software market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America.
The automotive software market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting automotive software market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the automotive software market in these regions.
The reports cover key developments in the automotive software market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations.
These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from automotive software market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for automotive software in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the automotive software market.
Make an Inquiry at: http://bit.ly/2W56izl
Reason to Buy
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Automotive Software Market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Automotive Software Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.