A fuel card, also known as the fleet card is utilized for the payment of fuel at gas stations. These cards are also used for the payment of vehicle maintenance and other expenses. The features of fuel card include convenient and comprehensive reporting for the fleet of corporates, providing real-time updates to fleet managers or owners and enabling them to track all the business related expenses of their fleet. These cards eliminate the manual task of submission of receipts, auditing, and the issuance of checks.
The increasing cashless transactions, cost saving from discounts and offers, availability of value-added services, rising fuel theft, technological shifts, and changing customer behavior/preference are the primary drivers that are boosting the growth of the fuel card market. Moreover, a profound shift to payments digitization and the influence of IoT are expected to provide significant opportunities to fuel card market to grow in the coming years.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003099/
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Fuel Card Market.
- Compare major Fuel Card providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Fuel Card providers
- Profiles of major Fuel Card providers
The “Global Fuel Card Market Analysis to 2027” is a specialized and in-depth study of the fuel card market with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of the global fuel card market with detailed market segmentation by type, application, and geography. The global fuel card market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the fuel card market.
Leading Key players:
- BP P.L.C.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Fleetcor Technologies, Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- U.S. Bank
- Wex Inc.
- World Fuel Services
- Radius Payment Solutions.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global fuel card market based on the type and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2027 for overall fuel card market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM).
The market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.Besides this, the report analyzes factors affecting market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the market in these regions. Further, the report also includes ecosystem analysis for the fuel card market.
Make an Inquiry at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00003099/
Also, key fuel card market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
- This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porter's Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.