The Industry Report “Telecom Tower Market” provides a clear picture of the Current Market Scenario which includes past and estimated future size with respect to value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the Telecom Tower market.
Factors such as the advancement in technology in today's world and the existing network infrastructures prove to be incapable of handling the predicted surge in the number of connected devices as well as the data explosion over the network. As a result, a huge demand for a more robust and reliable communication network infrastructure capable of handling huge influx of data over the network is on the rise. Social media has become an integral part of individual's lifestyle in recent times and thus the use of internet has also rapidly increased. The bolstering demand of Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity, security, mobile data traffic, and expansion of mobile apps lead to the integration of cloud architecture with the mobile networks to enhance the flexible delivery of services with high speed is boosting the demand for telecomm tower market globally.
The global Telecom Tower market accounted for US$ 40.0 Bn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period 2018 - 2025, to account to US$ 146.5 Bn by 2025.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006498
Top Key Players profiles in this report includes, American Tower Company, China Tower Corporation, Indus Towers Limited, IHS Holding Limited, and PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure TBK. Ltd. Also, Crown Castle International Corp., SBA Communications Corporation, Telesites S.A.B. de C.V., Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (Abertis Telecom Satélites, S.A., and Telxius.
The “Global Telecom Tower Market Analysis to 2027” is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of Telecom Tower market with detailed market segmentation by offerings, communication type, end user and geography. The global Telecom Tower market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Telecom Tower market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Key findings of the study:
- From a growth perspective India in Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to witness the most lucrative CAGR growth of 24.2% rate during the forecast period
- Based on deployment type, the roof type segment is projected to witness significant lucrative profitable opportunities with projected CAGR growth rate of 21.5%
- The growing penetration of high speed internet coupled with rising volume of cellular devices in India is poised to boost the telecom tower market in the country thereby registering a staggering CAGR growth rate of 30.1%
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00006498
As of 2017, the total count of installed telecom towers in Asia Pacific accounted for 3,047,847. The towercos dominate the telecom tower market in the region, representing more than 65% total numbers to telecom towers. The count of towers operated by towercos accounted for 1,992,467. Continuous mergers and acquisitions (M&A) among the MNOs, towercos, joint ventures between MNOs and towercos in various Asian countries is a major driving factor for telecom tower market in Asia Pacific. China and India heavily dominate the telecom tower market in Asia Pacific, owing to the presence of China Tower Corporation (CTC) in China that holds the largest numbers of towers globally. Indian market is highly fragmented pertaining to large numbers of players operating in the field of telecom towers. In addition, various MNOs such as state owned BSNL and MTNL and privately owned Reliance Communication (RCom), Bharti Airtel, Vodafone India, and Reliance Jio (Rjio) in India have set up their own towers, which facilitates the market to propel in India. Japan is expected to witness a CAGR growth rate of 18.7%
Answers that the report recognizes:
- Market size and growth rate during the forecast period.
- The key factors of the market of Telecom Tower.
- Key market trends have dampened the growth of the Telecom Tower market.
- Challenges for market growth.
- The leading providers of the market of the Telecom Tower.
- Detailed SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities and threats facing existing vendors in the global Telecom Tower market.
- Trend factors influencing the market in geographic areas.
- Strategic initiatives targeting key suppliers.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Purchase Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006498
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi