The global low smoke halogen free cable market accounted to US$ 2.49 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 6.44 Bn by 2027.
Europe was the leading geographic market, and it is anticipated to be the highest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. The European associations have introduced industry testing standards, allowing for a comparative measurement of a cable’s halogen and smoke content that is expected to fuel the low smoke halogen free cable market in this region.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: http://bit.ly/2L656bF
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable Market.
- Compare major Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable providers
- Profiles of major Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable providers
- 5-year CAGR forecasts for Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable intensive vertical sectors
The polymeric materials used earlier for enhancing the flame retardant capabilities of the cable pose severe risks of catching instantaneous fires in case of a fire break-out. These added materials emit smoke which, when exposed to fire, becomes highly toxic and corrosive. The halogens released on exposure to fire tend to react with hydrogen and form hydrogen halide. Replacement of these cables with low smoke halogen free cables has been on high demand in the recent times.
Majority of the advanced and developing economies have laid down stringent fire regulations regarding the construction of new buildings in order to ensure safety for occupants. Government of the Countries such as US, Australia, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and India have laid down stringent regulations. The regulations across the globe are anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of the low smoke halogen free cable market.
Leading Key Players:
- BASF SE
- Borealis AG
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Nexans SA
- Prysmian Group
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds
- Shanghai Kaibo Compounds Factory Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave
The global low smoke halogen free cable market by type was led by non-screened type segment. However, during the forecast period, the screened type segment for the low smoke halogen free cable market is anticipated to take over the dominance growing rapidly over the years. These screened or shielded cables are suitable for the applications where longer cables runs are needed. The cable are widely deployed in the areas where signal integrity is utmost as it lowers the interference effect of electromagnetic property.
The global low smoke halogen free cable market by insulation material was led by polypropylene segment. The low smoke halogen free cable market is segmented based on insulation material including polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), and others. Wire & cable products are very important component behind the functionality of transportation activities and infrastructure projects. The cable products of different features are utilized to power & control systems, in data & telecommunication applications as well as, electrically-operated devices.
The global low smoke halogen free cable market is segmented on the basis of application as rail cars, ship, aircraft, and others. The halogen-free cable is used in the applications where insulation with the low-smoke generation, low toxicity, and low corrosiveness is required. Examples include industrial, shipboard, rapid transit, and commercial fields where protection of equipment and human safety is a major concern. Halogen-free cabling is utilized for protecting wiring, which further limits the amount of toxic gas emitted when the cable comes into contact with the heat.
Make an Inquiry at: http://bit.ly/2L5lklr
The market players present in low smoke halogen free cable market are mainly focusing on product enhancements by implementing advanced technologies. By signing partnership, contracts, joint ventures, funding, and inaugurating new offices across the world permit the company to maintain its brand name globally. Few of the recent developments are listed below;
2019: BASF unveiled its plan to construct new thermoplastic polyurethanes and engineering plastics plants in Zhanjiang, China. The company is expected to invest US$ 10 Bn in this project in order to contribute to the global manufacturing capacity for engineering plastics and TPU.
2019: Borealis and ADNOC has signed a MoU to search for opportunities in polyolefin industry. Both the companies projects to grow the business of Borouge. It is a joint venture formed between ADNOC and Borealis.
2019: Mexichem Specialty Compounds has established a new production line at its production facility in Melton Mowbray. Through this expansion, the production capacity would be increased by extra 10,000 tonnes annually. This additional production is directed to address their clientele demand for low smoke halogen free compounds.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.