The massive open online courses are have become a widely popular form for distance education. Such type of online courses provides access to the course material through the internet. These courses include video lectures, filmed lectures, slides, reading material, problem sets to create a rich course experience for the users. Most of these courses provide interactive online sessions for doubt-solving, discussions and assignments. Massive open online courses are an affordable alternative to formal education with many universities giving degrees and certificates online to students as well as corporates.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005709
Top Key Players profiles in this Report includes, Alison, Coursera Inc., edX Inc., FutureLearn Limited, iversity Learning Solutions GmbH, LinkedIn Corporation, NovoEd, Inc., Pluralsight LLC, Udacity, Inc., Udemy, Inc.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as increasing demand from learners for scalable open education and growing requirements of training on a global basis. Moreover, increasing need for cost-effective education platforms is likely to escalate market growth. However, market growth may be negatively influenced by the low-completion rate of such courses. Nonetheless, rising awareness and ease of use of such platforms offer lucrative growth opportunities for massive open online courses market growth during the forecast period.
Major Key questions answered through this research report:
The global massive open online courses market is segmented on the basis of components, courses and end-user. Based on components, the market is segmented as platforms and services. The market by platform is further segmented as xMOOC and cMOOC. On the other hand, the market by services is sub-segmented as consulting, implementation and training & support. On the basis of the courses, the market is segmented as science, humanities, computer science and programming, business management, health and medicine, education and training and others. The market on the basis of the end-user is classified as high school students, undergraduate, postgraduate and corporate.
Reason to Buy:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Massive Open Online Courses Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Buy this Complete Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005709
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi