An off-the-shelf report on Medical Automation Market which has been compiled after an in-depth analysis of the market trends prevailing across five geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa, and South America). Various segments of the market such as type/components/ application/industry verticals/ end-users are analyzed with robust research methodology which includes three step process starting with extensive secondary research to gather data from company profiles, global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, paid databases etc. followed by primary research (interviews) with industry experts/KOLs to gain their insights and views on current scenarios and future scope of the market as well as validating the secondary information, further internal statistical model is used to estimate the market size and forecasts till 2027.
The Medical Automation Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
The medical industry is on the cusp of technological revolution and medical automation is the new frontier in diagnosis, surgeries and other medical procedures. Software and robots are infinitely better at executing certain crucial medical tasks like administering anesthesia. With the rapidly evolving technology, 22% of the work currently done by medical personnel could be automated. This could enhance the healthcare quality and with rise adoption of medical automation, scarcity of skilled labor is estimated to gradually subside.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003128/
The medical automation market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to key factors such as growing need for reproducibility and accuracy, shortage of skilled workforce, rising labor costs, technological advancements in medical devices industry, rising government support for medical automation, and investments by private market players and collaborations to promote automated medical devices. However, stringent regulatory framework, and high cost of the automated medical devices, hampers growth of this market.
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
2. Siemens AG
3. GENERAL ELECTRIC
7. Accuray Incorporated
8. Swisslog Holding Ltd.
9. Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
10. Tecan Trading AG
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Medical Automation Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa).
Medical Automation Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
The Medical Automation Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Enquiry for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003128
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Medical Automation Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Medical Automation, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.
The Insight partners,