Data and analytics are already shaping the way market develops connection between buyers and sellers for many product and services. These platforms are also meeting the unmet demand in transportation industry. For instance, conventional taxicabs relied on hand waving signal mechanism - a passenger waving hands to the empty cabs in the street. This process has created significant demand in the transportation industry. Growth in hailing business has created an urge for different business model to emerge. This business model combines the use of digital platforms with location based navigation technology to instantly meet the needs of passengers in close proximity. This is just a niche example of the model of disruption fueled by predictive analytics and simulation.
Analysis tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s five force model have been inculcated in order to present a perfect in-depth knowledge about Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market. Ample graphs, tables, charts are added to help have an accurate understanding of this market. The Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation market is also been analyzed in terms of value chain analysis and regulatory analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000487
Leading Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation Market Players:
1. Cubic Corporation
2. IBM Corporation
3. PTV Group
4. Xerox Corporation
5. SAP AG
6. Space - Time Insight
7. Predikto Inc.
8. Cyient - Insights
9. Tiger Analytics Inc.
10. T - Systems International GmbH
Concept of smart cities on the other hand requires automating complex decision making to become more efficient. Transportation for the development of smart cities is one of the major area in which rapid decision making is of utmost importance. Smart transportation utilizing the IoT and automated algorithms can result in 10 - 20% of potential reduction in traffic congestion. For instance, in some cities deployment of such technology is already reaping benefits. In Singapore, data obtained from sensors is being utilized to predict traffic congestion in real time and is also aiding to adjust tolls to limit jams. We predict that using predictive analytics and simulation in transportation management could produce an economic impact of US$ 100 - US$ 500 Bn by reducing traffic congestion.
Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Transportation Predictive Analytics And Simulation Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For any Query or more Information, please visit at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000487
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi