The offshore decommissioning involves safe and efficient dismantling and removal of wells and platforms that are no longer useful for companies. A rising number of offshore rigs that are nearing their decommissioning age are contributing profoundly to the market growth. Moreover, improvement in regulatory frameworks and newer guidelines provide favorable opportunities for the key players of the target market over the coming years.
The offshore decommissioning market is anticipated to grow in the forecast period owing to driving factors such as the increasing number of aging offshore infrastructure and maturing oil and gas fields. Stringent government regulations concerning the abandonment and plugging of offshore operations are further likely to fuel the growth of the market. However, the high cost of decommissioning projects is expected to hinder the growth of offshore decommissioning market during the forecast period. On the other hand, technological innovations offer lucrative opportunities for the market players.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006140/
The key players influencing the market are:
Acteon Group Ltd, AF Gruppen, Aker Solutions, DeepOcean Group, DNV GL (Det Norske Veritas group), Heerema Marine Contractors John Wood Group PLC, Petrofac Limited, Ramboll Group A/S, Subsea 7.
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Offshore Decommissioning Market.
- Compare major Offshore Decommissioning providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Offshore Decommissioning providers
- Profiles of major Offshore Decommissioning providers
- 7-year CAGR forecasts for Offshore Decommissioning -intensive vertical sectors
Offshore Decommissioning Market - Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/ position of top 5 key vendors.
Offshore Decommissioning Market is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 16 countries across the mentioned regions. The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
- This report provides a detailed study of Offshore Decommissioning market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global Offshore Decommissioning market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the Offshore Decommissioning market is provided.
Buy Now This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00006140/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.