The Insight Partner's dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
Over-the-air (OTA) update is the wireless delivery of data or software update to mobile devices. With the significant emergence of mobile devices and applications, the demand for OTA updates is increasing. Vendors offer OTA updates by two types, i.e. software over-the-air update and firmware over-the-air update. The increasing need for the frequent update of connected devices is creating a significant demand for OTA update.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003213
The increasing adoption of electronics in automotive such as telematics, infotainment, electronic control unit, and others are having a positive impact on the growth of OTA update market. The government regulations such as mandate use of telematics in a commercial vehicle are expected to drive the global OTA update market during the forecast period.
Top Leading Market Players:
1. Airbiquity Inc.
2. Continental AG
3. Garmin Ltd.
4. Harman International Industries, Inc.
5. Infineon Technologies AG
6. Nvidia Corporation
7. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
8. Qualcomm Incorporated
9. Robert Bosch GmbH
10. Verizon Communications, Inc.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market.
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa).
Enquiry for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003213
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global OTA update market based on update type, application, and vehicle type. It also provides market size and forecast till 2027 for overall OTA update market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM). The OTA update market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market report is a combination of qualitative as well as quantitative analysis which can be broken down into 40% and 60% respectively. Market estimation and forecasts are presented in the report for the overall global market from 2018 – 2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2018 – 2027 forecast period. Global estimation is further broken down by segments and geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America covering major 18 countries across the mentioned regions.
The qualitative contents for geographical analysis will cover market trends in each region and country which includes highlights of the key players operating in the respective region/country, PEST analysis of each region which includes political, economic, social and technological factors influencing the growth of the market.
Answers that the Report Acknowledges:
- Market size and growth rate during forecast period.
- Key factors driving the Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market.
- Key market trends cracking up the growth of the Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market.
- Challenges to market growth.
- Key vendors of Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market.
- Detailed SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities and threats faces by the existing vendors in Global Over-the-air (OTA) Update Market.
- Trending factors influencing the market in the geographical regions.
- Strategic initiatives focusing the leading vendors.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.
The Insight partners,