Semiconductor IP Market is expected to grow from US$ US$ 3346.1 Mn in 2017 to US$ 8265.6 Mn by 2025 at a CAGR of 11.9% between 2018 and 2025.
Worldwide Semiconductor IP Market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Semiconductor IP Industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Semiconductor IP Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography. The global Semiconductor IP Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the Market status of the Semiconductor IP players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
In the twenty first century, the upcoming electronic and semiconductor technologies are paving way for automation to be introduced heavily in the manufacturing sector. Over the past two decades, automation in manufacturing has been a constant factor leading to transformation in the factory floor operations, manufacturing employment, as well as the dynamics of the manufacturing sector on a whole. Current trends that are buzzing in the manufacturing sector such as robotics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence have enabled the machines to match or even outpace humans in a range of activities including the cognitive activities that are required at various levels of manufacturing.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPEL00002043
Top Dominating Key Players:
1. ARM Holdings plc
2. Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
3. CEVA Inc.
4. eMemory Technology Inc.
5. Imagination Technologies Group plc
6. Sonics Inc.
7. Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
8. Rambus Inc.
9. Synopsys Inc.
10. VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
The market for Semiconductor IP globally has been segmented into three major segments including type, source and industry vertical. There a numerous semiconductor IPs available in the market that fall in different categories. These different IP blocks have been made available in order to satiate the demands of the end-users for different applications and varying intensity levels. Broadly, the IP blocks are categorized under the following segments namely processor SIP, interface SIP, physical SIP, analog SIP, and others. Further, the semiconductor IP players derive their revenues through charging licensing fees and royalty fees from their customers. Therefore, the market has been bifurcated on the basis of source of revenue earned by the players into license, and royalty fees.
South Korea, Taiwan, and China are expected to remain the leading three semiconductor manufacturing equipment markets in 2018, with South Korea emerging as the top spot with highest growth rate. S. Korea is substantially the largest semiconductor manufacturing hub with more than 55% of memory production capacity and highest fab investment. Further, China offers accelerated growth opportunities in semiconductor industry, accounting for more than 50% of total sales last year and is expected to grow further in near future. The government of country is taking several initiatives in terms of making country independent with regard to the semiconductor industry.
The report segments the global Semiconductor IP market as follows:
Global Semiconductor IP Market – By Type
- Processor SIP
- Interface SIP
- Physical SIP
- Analog SIP
Global Semiconductor IP Market – By Source
Global Semiconductor IP Market – By Industry Vertical
Enquiry for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPEL00002043
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Semiconductor IP Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Semiconductor IP, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.
The Insight partners,