Smart glass also known as switchable glass are glasses capable of altering their light transmission properties with the change in light, voltage or heat. In general, the glasses blocks some or all wavelengths of light in order to let the light pass through, by changing from translucent to transparent.
Smart glass controls the transmission properties of light by alterations in heat and voltage. Various types of smart glass include thermochromic, electrochromic, photochromic, suspended particle device (SPD), polymer disperse liquid crystal (PDLC), micro-blinds, and nanocrystal glass. These glasses are majorly used in construction industry in the form of electrochromic windows.
Get sample PDF copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000343/
The key players influencing the market are:
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd.
- Corning, INC.
- Gentex Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Polytronix, Inc.
- Smartglass International Ltd.
- SPD Control System Corporation
- Research Frontiers Incorporated
- Pleotint, LLC
This report contains:
- Market sizing for the global Smart glass Market.
- Compare major Smart glass providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Smart glass providers
- Profiles of major Smart glass providers
- 5-year CAGR forecasts for logistics-intensive vertical sectors
Ask for Discount at : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000343/
The growth of the global smart glass market is driven by growing construction of organizational structures such as corporate offices and educational institutions, increasing developments in the automotive industry, expanding application areas of smart glass, and emerging new competencies of smart glass in the wearable technology sector. However, high cost of manufacturing and lack of know-how of the innovations hamper the market growth. Reduction in the cost of smart glass products and increased awareness about energy conservation offer lucrative opportunity for market growth.
Incremental advancements in the transportation sector have enabled the use of smart glass windows, which could be particularly helpful in reducing the energy consumption by controlling the temperatures, unlike normal glass windows. It is estimated that the energy consumption in the transportation sector will increase at an annual average rate of 1.4%, from 104 quadrillion British thermal units (Btu) in 2012 to 155 quadrillion Btu in 2040. This rate is expected to contribute to a sizable amount of carbon emissions, resulting in climate change problems. On the other hand, smart glass has the ability to control lighting systems and could be invaluable to end users, as they can arrange for fixed lighting schedules and monitor energy consumption. Electric vehicles present a long-term growing opportunity and the increase in electronics content, particularly switching glasses and vision panels, offer better opportunities. Smart glasses in automobile are expected give 98% UV protection and 40% solar reduction, thus making the vehicle cabin more comfortable. The smart glass market has been growing exponentially, with the increase of automobile sales and an expanding use of numerous applications. The prices of these glasses in the automobile industry are yet to drop during the forecast period, which might drive the growth of the global market.
- This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2025, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
- This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
Buy Now This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000343/
Reason To Buy
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights smart glass Market hereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the smart glassMarket, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.