Smart retail comprises the set of technological solutions that facilitate the retailers to transform a traditional physical outlet into an interactive point of sale. These solutions primarily aim to support the retailers to meet the new requirements of buyers brought about by the digital revolution and, also offer the essential tools to allow them to increase their sales, obtain exhaustive knowledge of their business and customers, and expand their operating processes. Some of the factors such as the growing acceptance of multichannel retailing approaches such as omnichannel retailing, growing adoption of smartphones, and the decline in the cost of electronic components are propelling the growth of the smart retail market. Moreover, the increase in investment in the retail industry and the growing number of connected consumers are further expected to offer significant opportunities for the smart retail market to grow.
Smart Retail Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Leading Key Players: Nvidia Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Amazon.com, Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Google Inc., PTC Inc., and Cisco Systems, Inc. among others.
As leading companies in Smart Retail market continues to broaden their addressable market, by expanding its current product portfolio, diversifying its client base, and developing new applications and markets, all the prominent players faces an increasing level of competition, both from start-ups as well the leading global technology and industrial companies in the world. Various companies in the value chain are acquiring other local players and operating through joint ventures with retailers in the market to maintain their position in market and provide efficient solutions to its customers.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
• This study comprises of the analytical depiction of the global Smart Retail market with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
• The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analyses.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
Inquiry for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00002960
Smart Retail Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Smart Retail Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Smart Retail Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi