The demand for deep space exploration is driving the need for space components and electronics that survive in a harsh environment. Developed and developing countries both are investing heavily in space research and development programs. Growing demand for small satellites for earth observations, networking, and communications applications coupled with lower launch cost is expected to drive the space electronics market significantly. North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the coming years due to the high focus on space research and the presence of dedicated centers and space companies such as NASA, SpaceX, and others.
The space electronics market is foreseen to witness rapid growth in the forecast period owing to a sizeable increase in the number of satellite production and rising participation of commercial space companies in the market. Additionally, government across the globe are investing in space projects, thereby, further propelling the growth of the space electronics market. However, harsh space conditions remain a challenge for market players during the forecast period. On the other hand, demand for small and lightweight electronics is likely to act as a key opportunity for the players involved in the space electronics market for the coming years.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at: http://bit.ly/2Lk4bnT
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Space Electronics Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The "Global Space Electronics Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the aerospace and defense industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of space electronics market with detailed market segmentation by platform, component, subsystem, and geography. The global space electronics market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading space electronics market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Leading Key Players:
- BAE Systems plc
- Cobham plc
- HEICO Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Microsemi (Microchip Technology Inc.)
- Teledyne e2v (UK) Ltd
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- TT Electronics
- Xilinx Inc.
The global space electronics market is segmented on the basis of platform, component, and subsystem. Based on platform, the market is segmented as satellites, launch vehicles, and others. On the basis of the component, the market is segmented as optoelectronics, integrated circuits, discrete semiconductors, and others. The market on the basis of the subsystem, is classified as structural subsystem, tracking & command subsystem, thermal control subsystem, attitude & velocity control subsystem, electric power & distribution subsystem, telemetry subsystem, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global space electronics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The space electronics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 14 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting space electronics market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period, i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive Porter's Five Force analysis.
Make an Inquiry at: http://bit.ly/2LlF4Ba
The reports cover key developments in the space electronics market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved the way for the expansion of business and customer base of market players.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Space Electronics Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Space Electronics Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.