The "Global sports technology market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the technology, media and telecommunications industry with a special focus on the global sports technology market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the sports technology market with detailed market segmentation by component, by sports, application and end user. The global sports technology market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading Sports technology market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the sports technology market.
The sports technology is focused on the design and innovative application of technologies to facilitate research and the development of intervention strategies to enhance sport performance. Sports technology has been significantly adopted in outdoor sports activities such as cricket, football, soccer, rugby, etc. The games are contributing in terms of revenue to the sports technology market.
The Sports technology market is heavily influenced by driving factors such as rise in the adoption of wearable devices by athletes across regions is expected to drive the sport technology market. However, a rise in cyber security concerns is one of the major restraining factors hampering the global sports technology market in the current market scenario.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Sports Technology Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa).
The report also includes the profiles of key sports technology companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Firstbeat Technologies Oy.
Krossover Intelligence, Inc.
SAS Institute Inc.
The global sports technology market is segmented on the basis of components, sports, application and end user. Based on component type the market is segmented as software, wearable devices and sports equipment and services. On the basis of sports the market is segmented as baseball, basketball, cricket,cycling,football, golf and rugby. On the basis of the application the market is segmented as active and passive. On the basis of end user the market is segmented as coaches, clubs, leagues and sports association.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Sports technology market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The sports technology market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting sports technology market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the sports technology market in these regions.
The reports cover key developments in the sports technology market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players. The market payers from Sports technology market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for Sports technology in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the Sports technology market.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Sports Technology Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Sports Technology Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.