The rise in technological advancement has led to various innovations for the products and treatment services that enables the surgeon, physicians and other healthcare providers to provide best health to their patients. The innovations are not only limited to the healthcare facilities nevertheless they are extended to the programs that are being designed for the patients to get benefit out of the treatment facilities.
North America is the largest geographic market and it is expected to be the largest revenue generator during the forecast period. North American market is driven by the factors such as, rising prevalence of heart diseases, growing number of regulatory approvals and product launches in the region.
Get Sample Copy of the Report at - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001164/
Key industry players operating in the field of structural heart across the globe include:-
Abbott, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, CryoLife Ins, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova Plc, Lepu Medical, Braile Biomedica, Labcor Laboratorios Ltda, Aran biomedical Teornta among others.
Key Elements that the report acknowledges:
- Market size and growth rate during forecast period.
- Key factors driving the “STRUCTURAL HEART” market.
- Key market trends cracking up the growth of the “STRUCTURAL HEART” market.
- Challenges to market growth.
- Key vendors of “STRUCTURAL HEART” market.
- Detailed SWOT analysis.
- Opportunities and threats faces by the existing vendors in Global “STRUCTURAL HEART” market.
- Trending factors influencing the market in the geographical regions.
- Strategic initiatives focusing the leading vendors.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
The report includes the driving factors such as innovative structural heart services, clinical trials, rise in the number of cardiovascular procedure and corresponding training programs and changing lifestyle increasing disease burden. The growth opportunities in the emerging market is likely to open up additional opportunities for the market growth in coming near future. Similarly, the trend that is expected to drive the growth of the market in coming future is technological advancement.
Avail Discount on the Report at - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPHE100001164/
Rise in the Number of Cardiovascular Procedure and Corresponding Training Programs
The cardiac arrest or the other heart related diseases are wide spreading incidence and are impacting severely on the public health and wellbeing. The cardiovascular disease are the second leading cause of death across the world. For instance, according to World Health Organization (WHO) approximately 17.7 million people died in 2015 due to the cardiovascular diseases, the number contributes to the 31% of the global deaths. The among these deaths it was estimated that near about 7.4 million deaths were due to coronary heart diseases and near about 6.7 million deaths were due to the heart stroke. Among the 17 million deaths the premature deaths were contributed due to non-communicable diseases in 2015, this number relates approximately to 82% were in low and middle-income countries, and approximately 37% were due to CVDs. Therefore, various strategies and initiations are being taken to control the cardiovascular diseases.
The report segments the global structural heart market as follows:
Global Structural Heart Market - By Product
- Annuloplasty Rings
- Heart Valve Balloons
Global Structural Heart Market - By Procedure
- Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Mitral Repair
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
Global Structural Heart Market - By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Cardiac Centers
Acquisitions and expansions were observed as the most adopted strategy in global structural heart industry. Few of the acquisitions and expansions made by the players in the market are listed below:
2018: In July, 2018, Boston Scientific Corporation announced signing of agreement to acquire Claret Medical, Inc., a privately-held company that has developed and commercialized the Sentinel Cerebral Embolic Protection System.
2017: In November, 2017, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, announced it expansion, the expansion was done in the Costa Rica a new manufacturing plant was started.
Purchase this report at - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001164/
REASON TO BUY
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Structural Heart Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Structural Heart, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, Healthcare and Telecommunication industries.