The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Virtual Care Market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The virtual care market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Virtual care is defined as virtual interaction or visit between patient and hospitals or clinics via communication technology. The communication technology can be video or audio connectivity that enables virtual meetings to happen in real time. Virtual care enables patients and doctors and patients to interact with each other from any location across the globe in real-time. The various advantages associated with virtual care are real-time interaction, eliminates geographical barrier, reduces cost & time, and others. Virtual care has significant application in disease management which requires constant follow-ups.
Get Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003357
Companies profiled in this report includes, AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., American Well, AT&T, CHI Health, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MDLIVE Inc., MedSpring, United HealthCare Services, Inc.
The increasing adoption of connected health gadgets and the adoption of smartphones are significantly driving the virtual care market. Another potential factors driving the market are wide availability of doctors over the virtual platform, and reduced cost of consultation and follow-ups. The Kiosks in pharmacy and hospitals are the key source for revenue generation for vendors.
The Global Virtual Care Market is segmented o
- video consultation
- audio consultation
- other medical service providers.
Get Reasonable Discount on this Report - https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003357
Virtual Care Market – Global Analysis to 2027 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Virtual Care Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Virtual Care Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
For More Information: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00003357
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Company: The Insight Partners
Contact: Sameer Joshi