Devart, a recognized vendor of database management software, announced a new release of its DAC components. The renewed tools support Lazarus 2.0.2 and have improved performance of the SaveToFile/LoadFromFile methods of TVirtualTable, as well as a range of other important updates.
These are the changes that merit special attention:
- Support for a free cross-platform IDE Lazarus 2.0.2;
- Implementation of the DefaultSortType property for the entire product line;
- Improved performance of the SaveToFile/LoadFromFile methods of TVirtualTable;
- URL-style connection string format and local connection with IBDAC 6.4;
- PgDAC 5.4. introduces function calls in batch operations;
- In SDAC 8.3, multiple threads can now share a single connection;
- The Direct Mode in LiteDAC 3.5 has been upgraded to version 3.27.2 of the SQLite engine.
Data Access Components allow developing multi-platform applications in Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FreePascal) on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android, for both 32-bit and 64-bit platform. These tools provide direct access to popular databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite.
For a complete list of updates in this release, please visit the official DAC page.
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/