Devart announced a new release of dbForge SQL Complete, an IntelliSense add-in for SQL Server Management Studio. Version 5.0 has the following new features:
- UPDATE Statement Expansion. This feature allows to expand the UPDATE statement to a full code template on pressing the Tab key.
- New Snippets. The new version comes with new code templates for BEGIN TRANSACTION and ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statements.
- Custom Alias Mapping. This feature allows to assign individual names to tables, views, table-valued functions, or synonyms referenced to in an SQL document.
- Code Highlighting. This feature highlights both the opening and closing code elements to visually define separate code blocks and determine mismatched or misspelled paired code elements.
- SQL Refactoring. The Rename feature allows to changes all occurrences of variable names and object names without breaking dependencies.
- Semicolon Insertion. This feature allows to automatically insert missing semicolons after each statement in a query.
- SSDT Projects. SQL Complete is now available in SSDT SQL Server projects.
dbForge SQL Complete is a useful add-in for SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio. Free and paid editions of the tool offer the powerful autocompletion and formatting of T-SQL code that replaces native Microsoft T-SQL Intellisense.
Learn more about the new release visit https://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/sqlcomplete/
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database-oriented software, Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and Skyvia, the cloud service for data integration, management and backup.