Devart releases dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server 3.5. The new version includes 180+ predefined generators and a number of new useful features.
* Enhanced RegExp Generator. The improved RegExp generator provides:
- Generating data from .txt and .csv files, table or view columns, and custom query columns.
- Generating sequential identifiers using a customizable incremental counter.
- Setting weights for alternatives.
* Advanced Foreign Key Support. Composite foreign keys are now supported.
* New Generators. A bunch of new generator were added, including:
- Basic generators, such as Constant, FK Manually Assigned, Twaddle.
- 20+ new generators with valid checksum, such as Credit Card Number, VIN, ISSN, etc.
- 30+ meaningful generators, such as US Full Address, NickName, Birth Date, etc.
* Improved Matching. The tool has become more intelligent due to the extended matching for table mapping.
dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server is a powerful GUI tool for a fast generation of large volumes of SQL Server test table data. The tool supports all column data types and allows to define tables and columns for data generation, set value ranges, customize parameters for each column data type, preview data before generation, edit and save data generation scripts for the future use.
Learn more about new version of dbForge Data Generator for SQL Server at https://www.devart.com/news/2015/dbforgesqldatagenerator35.html
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database-oriented software, Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and Skyvia, thecloud service for data integration, management and backup.