A Heart Warming Story - How Ariba is Building Futures in Zambia

Press Release  •  Mar 01, 2012 11:23 GMT

Ariba would like to share the story of these three children pictured above. Their picture (far left) was taken by one of our volunteers whilst on a trip in the countryside in Uganda in 2009. Ariba used a photograph of these children to launch its Shoe Box Appeal. The appeal was such a success that Ariba felt it was their duty to locate these children again and ensure they too received the gifts they deserved. The children were found - it was apparent their family lived in extreme poor conditions due to their father's recent death.  Ariba not only provided them with their own gifts from the shoe-boxes, but also new clothes, shoes and most importantly arranged sponsorship to ensure all 3 children would be able to attend school and receive an education. The mother and children were very grateful for the opportunity Ariba had given them.

Many communities in Zambia and Uganda are affected by extreme poverty and hunger. Many people suffer from the aids virus leaving young orphaned children to fend for themselves on the streets. As the charity is run by a very small dedicated group of volunteers, no salaries are paid which enables Ariba to invest every penny donated towards supporting these communities.

Ariba Website - Ariba Donate - Ariba Facebook - Ariba Twitter

Comments (6)

Each & each tips of your post are magnificent. You're the best to share. Keep blogging..I thought I would leave my first remark.

- fat diminisher system scam - Sep 12, 2015 22:40 BST

And also this is an extremely invigorating site.I need to voice my energy for your sharpness in composing and offering recognizes to individuals. secom.com.sg

- secom.com.sg - Sep 30, 2015 19:31 BST

I anticipate perusing your next educational work. Much obliged to you. I additionally profit by taking in the appraisals, yet discover that alot of individuals should keep focused to attempt. Site

- Site - Oct 01, 2015 22:58 BST

You will find an extensive measure of strategies ensuing to passing by your post.Thanks a significant measure for offering this dazzling data to us. Propertyguru

- Propertyguru - Oct 04, 2015 10:33 BST

I feel intensely about this and I like finding out about this subject. On the off chance that conceivable, as you pick up data, please overhaul this web journal with more data

- fatdiminishersystemreview.org - Oct 06, 2015 18:30 BST

I genuinely find this information really steady for me. You're really great, man, for setting up this fundamental information on the web for everybody to use.

- watch movies online - Oct 07, 2015 16:05 BST

You haven't completed the steps for your Hosted Newsroom

You haven't entered a correct link to your helper.html file for your Hosted Newsroom. Go to Publish and complete the steps.