Toy Fair returns 23-25 January 2018
Press day Tuesday 23 January
Toy Fair is the UK’s largest dedicated toy, game and hobby trade exhibition run by the British Toy and Hobby Association where thousands of brand new toys are showcased to the buyers for the very first time, before they are available on the shelves.
Why Attend Toy Fair?
- More than 250 exhibitors from some of the world’s biggest toy manufacturers will launch thousands of brand new products. Be the first to see what will be hot for Easter, Summer and Christmas 2018.
- The BTHA and The NPD Group will release the ‘State of the Industry’ figures for the UK toy industry. Find out how well the market did following Christmas sales and whether Brexit is affecting this market.
- Speak to leading spokespeople from the industry including members of the BTHA, toy manufacturers, industry analysts and play experts
- Visit the Greenhouse area to see entrepreneurs attempting to launch brand new innovative products to the toy market
- An extremely colourful and energetic event for photography and filming.
If you haven’t registered already, click here to apply for a media badge.
If you have questions for the team don’t hesitate to get in touch – email@example.com or 020 7598 6514
Toy Fair PR Team